Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - October 28, 2022

Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - October 28, 2022

A Story by Red Pill Coyote

Just throw me on a desolate island with nothing but tiki monsters. Something interesting happened at the store. I saw Darby there. I had to take a look at her name tag first. Because I didn't wanna puke lava at some innocent creature. But yeah. It was her. So I just screamed "STUPID B***H!" at her. And now her ugly boyfriend is threatening me. And since he's a moron, he thinks I'm up in flames about me being banned from The Warehouse with the dog crap incident. I don't care about that. I'm bathing in lava because of the dumb a*s plastic malarkey that Callie and Darby are saying about me. Oh yeah. I f*****g checked my 2018 messages to Darby. No wonder why I didn't f*****g remember it at first. It was such a short and benign talk that it really does seem like their brains are lost in the dunes. Making me out like I'm some sort of creep. In no way did I mention anything sexual or incubus oriented. I would understand if I asked for nudes or I sent her a pic of my tiny French fry. But I didn't. I don't do that but you're making me out like I'm a serious creep for whatever asinine reason AND IT WAS 4 F*****G YEARS AGO. And you wonder why I am the the way I am... But that's the libtard realm we're stuck in. Where it's like you really got to watch what you say to someone or some idiot is going to interpret it as malicious or Demonic. Did I scream STUPID B***H at her? Yes I did and she f*****g deserved it. Spew some artificial junk about me and we'll let the coyote spirit take care of it. I take back my apology to her. And NO ONE should have to be painted in black because of some fool's misinterpretation. I shouldn't have to be punished because YOUR DEMONIC MIND misunderstood me. Reminds me of when that retarded witch Brenda was spreading rumors that I was one of the scary clowns of 2016.
Hahaha... Anyways, 2 more days and it's Alessandra time... I'll say more about that later on in the week...
My parents have been firing projectiles at each other... bitterness.. I guess arguing is just a formality of a romantic bridge to the chest... It's just they've been bickering a lot...
I just wanna get out of Southern Ohio so badly... It's like I don't belong here but my butt has been caught in the hardened concrete... lol... Just let me be a vagabond with Alessandra. We can bring the toys back to life as we float on smoke... Battle the tengu and oni in the end..
As for videos, I just stuck my electric tooth brush up my butt and pretended to brush my booty teeth.. Today, I did an ASMR foot massage video... with Meadow's dog t**d....

© 2022 Red Pill Coyote


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on October 28, 2022
Last Updated on October 29, 2022
Tags: Journal

Author

Red Pill Coyote
Red Pill Coyote

Scioto County, OH



About
I'm here to eat roadkill like a scavenger and fight Satanic Pedophiles like an Anti-Villain or Anti-Hero.. I guess I can be seen as either one... And I'm all out of roadkill... But I'm mostly a misund.. more..

Writing