Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - November 7th, 2022

Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - November 7th, 2022

A Story by Red Pill Coyote

PAPPY DONT LIKE IT WHEN YOU TOSS FOOD AT EACH OTHER DURING TURKEY ZOMBIE DAY. Sorry, I couldn't think of an intro... It's 6:30 in the morning and the cockatrices are ready to scream at the rising sun. I know I keep time traveling back to September 20th but fuuuuuuuuck that woman on the right who made it out like she was this special humanoid trophy just because she wasn't born in Scioto County. HARDLY ANYONE CAN CONTROL WHERE THEY'RE BORN AT, except for Jesus.. He's the real exception. I'm just glad I told them about me shoving a dead frog down my throat that I found on the sidewalk. DO YOU WOMEN NOW UNDERSTAND THAT YOURE ASKING ME THE WRONG QUESTIONS? Instead, you're asking me stupid, boring questions about laundry and keys. Counterproductive.. Anyways, I've been going down to Dollar General in New Boston these past couple of days.. Scotty works there now. He used to be my friend and coworker when working at Ronald McDonald's Hell Hole. He reminded me of some things... Like us being court jesters... One time, our old manager Ray let me put on a coconut bra and sing and dance through out the kitchen as Scotty filmed me.. And he can tell you that everything plummeted into a shadow valley when MANDY took over Ray's position. She was an evil tyrant and reptilian witch.😈 She made creatures like me and Scotty miserable. One time, a customer asked for a pen and I went in the back to get one and she started puking lava at me like an idiotic banshee. It really does make you wonder how anyone like this can get a job in that sort of occupation. But a couple days ago, Scotty was talking about how Mandy never changed. I seriously do think Mandy is the reason why a good portion of my life is in a ruin decay. Because she's the main reason why I'm on disability and why I have to go to special centers when searching for a job. Because in May 2017, she told social security or some business that I couldn't handle a full time job and she's the villainess who's caused me to be such a doomer who walks the vacant silhouette streets of Scioto County so much. Anyways, thinking about getting a present for Scotty one day.. He's really been trapped in the Hellish pits... Yesterday, I was at Dollar General with a water gun and I kept shooting my crotch area to make it look like I was peeing my pants while talking to him. And it was so awkward because it looked perverted. I wasn't trying to be an incubus. I just wanted to look like I was urinating my pants. And I yelled "CLEAN UP ON AISLE SCOTTY!". I mean it was kind of funny but it was clearly a spur of the moment kind of situation that wasn't thought out. Lol.. I think I'm just too desperate to interact with people..
The day before yesterday, I found a dead lizard while walking and I just decided to save it as a late night snack. I dipped it in that caramel and ate it 😋. Oh boy... Sweet and salty crunchiness. Proof that each and everyday, the scavenger gets more grandiose. Today, I'm going to use my leprechaun fetuses to buy some toys for the poor kids of Scioto County.. Yeah... I'll get something for Scotty as well. It's what God and Jesus would have wanted me to do...
I know that Alessandra moving down here could be a candy apple talisman but I don't want her suffering the voodoo doll affect as me. And I had that thought in my head because I do love her and care for her. Her soul flows through my arteries. Sandra does not deserve to put up with Southern Ohio's bull s**t. I mean look what it has done to so many girls. Take Ginger. Ginger was a real cinnamon fairy empress and then it turned her into a tragic succubus with teeth around the vagina and STDs. Megan Lancaster. I mean, come on.. I would love for me and Alessandra be each other's humanoid key but not in this area... Maybe in Ashland, Kentucky or Huntington, West Virginia. But not here... My parents were saying the only way she could make it here is if she really watched how she uses her money. Sooo, pretty much not spend a whole lot of it on traveling to Kentucky, West Virginia, or eating at restaurants. That doesn't sound platinum.. If only that descendant or cousin of Cerberus the Three Headed Dog would come back to life..
And then I got Pizzagate related material to take care of... A valley soldier sent me a link to this girl who had been trafficked by the Elite and apparently, monsters like Joe Biden and Barrack Obama are involved. Horrific but no surprises.. That's why I say screw people like my brother in law... When is all this atrocious, Demonic activity going to stop? Especially for the children.. Like, whatever happened to the kids that were on Jeffrey Epstein's Island? Whatever happened to Epstein's girlfriend naming off people who visited the island? Bill Clinton was there 26 f*****g times and were just going to ignore that?
Baaaaack.. Now it's almost 9 PM... Later on in the day, I found out that they took down the animatronic dragon over at Broadway By The Beach in Myrtle Beach. It honestly made my face rain. I was sobbing because it felt like they killed off an uncle of mine that just so happen to live in South Carolina. I used to love that fire breathing dragon sooo much back in the late 90's and early 2000's. A lot of kids were scared of it but I loved it. I would get my parents to push my stroller over near by the castle to experience it. That dragon was my portal to mystical creatures. It feels like that was what started it all. I guess you could say that dragon was a true relative of mine. He was my uncle. But I remember it was 11 hours ago when I found out that they killed off my dragon and my face was crimson and tears almost wouldn't stop falling from my face.. Like it impales me with a spear knowing that dragon is most likely in pieces now... I loved that dragon more than all my siblings. Because at least that damn dragon didn't support Satanic pedophiles. Am I right?

© 2022 Red Pill Coyote


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on November 7, 2022
Last Updated on November 8, 2022
Tags: Journal, Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia, Pizzagate, fairy, scavenger, job, store, frog, dragon, lizard

Author

Red Pill Coyote
Red Pill Coyote

Scioto County, OH



About
I'm here to eat roadkill like a scavenger and fight Satanic Pedophiles like an Anti-Villain or Anti-Hero.. I guess I can be seen as either one... And I'm all out of roadkill... But I'm mostly a misund.. more..

Writing