Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - November 12, 2022

Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - November 12, 2022

A Story by Red Pill Coyote

Gyaaaaaaaaaah! Storm on the head! My face is about ready to rain... Umm... The session went pretty good, actually... Feels like all three of us cleared out any fires.. Because there were two girls involved. Very sweet sugar plum fairies they were. A 100 times better than Tub Boat Center.. Right now, something they both said is standing out to me, though. They were saying I could be like a representive for those who have autism. As an actual job.. I could be wrong buuuuuut I don't think that will happen. I want it to happen but my life has been a blaster fire of rejection that it feels like a far away flying saucer. Lol. Know what I mean? I mean I can't even get a regular menial job. Let alone be some mind totem for a group of people. A lot of people in my town dislike me, I can just see them viewing my face on something like a billboard and hurling. Hahaha.. Maybe boycott me being a representative or mascot. Ya know, I just assume a lot of people dislike me.. because... no one wants to have anything to do with me. I mean, the Bob Evans waitresses can be real seraphim at times but I don't even hang out with anyone. I just talk to people at their work places. I love Scotty and he's a loving redneck but I've known him since 2016 and we've never hung out. With Pamela, I busted my soul trying to hang out with her but she always interpreted as me having a crush on her. Did I? No. I just wanted a friend. But this kind of brings me to my next topic. When Alessandra moves down here.. What if all kinds of creatures open up vortexes for her? Sandra is a pretty shy girl but it seems like people still wanna hang out with her. Her coworkers invite her to their house. The 5 years I worked at McD's, nobody invited me to do a damn thing with them.. My whole life, people have acted like it was some chore or struggle to do stuff with me or allow me to do stuff in general. I'm still up in flames with Portsmouth Little Theater for rejecting me. But yet all these college kids were allowed to do it. I mean, we'll see what happens... I feel like my pessimism is pretty rational... Just open up the history books of wet gravel. Alessandra is going to move down here and really find out what a loser I really am.. I doubt she's going to wanna marry me. Maybe I can become a real hero for autistic people out there like those platinum girls said.. Ya never know...
Anyways, today I did a pretty golden comedy video... I think... I put band aids over my eyes and poured my own urine all over my irises to "release" them. Symbolism for how we must open our eyes and see the coyote fugly truth of things.. No matter how painful it is...
Anyways.. That Makayla girl actually knew me from Smart Styles. All This Time, I thought it was that Apostolic girl until I met her in the flesh capsule.. 😆 But yeah, back in 2018, I apparently started talking to her about fairies with my dog Meadow until Marlena called the police on me for bringing the dog in the store. And even though, I only had one interaction with her, she still remembers me. Idk why but there will be times where I'll only have a 1 minute talk with a stranger and they'll enter into my aura years later and still remember me.. But that Makayla girl recognized me right away when they showed her who I was... Idk... To me, that's wacky. "Oh yeah, that's the guy who kept talking to me about the fae folk and had the police called on him because he brought his dog". Both her and Brittney were very much sweet candy though..

© 2022 Red Pill Coyote


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
Added on November 13, 2022
Last Updated on November 13, 2022
Tags: Journal, Storm, Girls, Fairies, Autism, Dog, Memories, Police

Author

Red Pill Coyote
Red Pill Coyote

Scioto County, OH



About
I'm here to eat roadkill like a scavenger and fight Satanic Pedophiles like an Anti-Villain or Anti-Hero.. I guess I can be seen as either one... And I'm all out of roadkill... But I'm mostly a misund.. more..

Writing