Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - November 28, 2022

Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - November 28, 2022

A Story by Red Pill Coyote

F**k an intro. I'm pissed off. I thought Sandra was going to leave at 7 PM. It's 10:35 PM as I type this and she's still not pounding the roadrunner to get here. Nope. She's not leaving until 12 AM Because she feels like she has to be in the aura of a Tennessee buddy until midnight. She's usually off on Mondays. She had the whole sunny D hours to hang out with this creature.. But nooooo. Had to do it at around 10:30. So yeah, my a*s is stuck up in this apartment for no good f*****g reason. Oh and by the way... There's going to be a time where I'm really going to need to have a talk with the low IQ ghouls of Scioto County. Umm... You start this s**t where you're really friendly and opening up vortexes with Sandra but won't do the same s**t for me, me and Sandra's relationship will be in jeopardy and it's going to be your f*****g fault. Okay? Do I want you to be accepting? Yes. But you start inviting her to s**t but won't do the same for me, you're really going to be asking for a pool of lava, imp tits. Makayla is coming over tomorrow? That's her f*****g job. She isn't interested in being a legitimate friend or whatever.
I was going to puke lava about something but it would make me too emotional. Too much stretching of the soul... It's about Zombie Turkey Day... Ya know what was a day that made me dance on a vibrant gem? Back in early 2018, my therapist who lives in Jackson, Ohio invited me to her toddler son's birthday party.. It was over at Bella Fonte in Ashland. It was easily one of the most platinum parties I've ever been to.. I got to be myself, produce rubber chickens and I was around people who were very accepting of me... In fact, out of all the creatures that were there, she let me help open some of Mateo's presents. I think that was one of the very few times I was invited to someone's birthday. That wasn't of my first degree relatives... And everyone and their manicore knows how much I despise having parties that involves my sister's family. With mom threatening me and s**t and feeling as if I can't say or do anything that won't get me whiplashed..
Speaking of my parents, something kind of chaotic happened.. Mom was playing with the veins of me and dad like puppet strings. We had to carry the bed to the apartment for me and Sandra to meet up with the Sandman. And mom became an orc and injured dad's leg and he fell on the concrete. Maaaaan, he was a humanoid dragon for sure. He was like "Oh s**t! Son of a b***h!" and kept kicking the bed while he was in the grass. And of course he was throwing the invisible
blades at mom... So yeah... It's already been a busy bee day... Sanitizing the apartment for Sandra. Not going to lie, mom can turn into a poisonous juggernaut when getting things done. I think it was a couple days ago, I was trying to be a seraphim servant about this new chair we got. And she stabs my finger with the wood. I know it was an accident but still... Aggressive...
Buuuut back to Makayla coming down here tomorrow. This disability process needs to stop being manipulated by Father Time.. When am I going to get a damn job now? I've been doing this s**t since around June and it's almost December.. NO CAREER! I agree with dad about how pointless this crap is so far.. It doesn't need to take this long. Helen Keller can get a job before I can.. But Makayla is coming down here just so I can sign some papers or whatever..
Yesterday, I stuck a glow stick up my rectum like I grew a neon tail and pranced through out the dark.. I then took it out and bit on it until the glowing ooze squirted all over the place. I had it in my mouth, around my cheeks and even got it on my desk and closet door.. Showing then that any of us can be that firefly within a silhouette part of our lives or in the world..

© 2022 Red Pill Coyote


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on November 29, 2022
Last Updated on November 29, 2022
Tags: Journal, anger, rage, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, envy, outcast

Author

Red Pill Coyote
Red Pill Coyote

Scioto County, OH



About
I'm here to eat roadkill like a scavenger and fight Satanic Pedophiles like an Anti-Villain or Anti-Hero.. I guess I can be seen as either one... And I'm all out of roadkill... But I'm mostly a misund.. more..

Writing