Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - December 29, 2022

Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - December 29, 2022

A Story by Red Pill Coyote

Get a Nephilim pencil and erase me because I'm an ultra emo boy. Lol. Today, I'm really drowning in the creek of apathy. I don't feel like doing anything.. It's been an extra annoying day today. My parents have been throwing the invisible blades at each other over really stupid and trivial crap. So I'm up in the apartment while Sandra is working at Arby's. Mom calling my dad an a*s hole.. The usual... If I wanna go through the jellyfish field, I've been wanting to do nothing for a couple days now.. I either just wanna get life over with or rewind to when I was a fetus... Sandra is such a negative creature that it makes me wanna shoot my ears off, so I don't have to hear it. Lol.. I gave her my Taco Bell card and Visa and she still has the audacity to complain about me to my face. Did I mention that I'm paying her car insurance? I don't wanna date her a*s again. I don't care that she broke up with me. I just want her to be on a comfortable cloud and stop saying negative s**t about me. I have a right to puke lava about her because I'm doing stuff for her. My parents are also doing stuff for her. Yes, mom can be a robot overlord but she's making sacrifices for Sandra. You don't like me talking about throwing dog turds at my phone? I get bored as Hell when we go over to the park and just swing. But I do it for Sandra. So many people puke lava about how shy, lazy, and immature she is but my major imp with her is that she's constantly feeding beans to the mirror. She's a f*****g selfish parasite. Never pleased with anyone.
Yes I am a pathetic idiot but Idk what to do anymore. And idiots tend to not know what to do. 🤣 Sometime in January, I have to go down to the DD office in Wheelersburg. I think... Oh boy... Somebody should force me to eat a bomb already. If I am asked one more asinine question, I am going to suck on an egg of a phoenix. "Do you know how to swallow saliva?". If I go down there and they still don't have an occupation for me, I'm quitting this dumb a*s program. Nobody should have to go through this crap.
I saw Jaycee a few days ago at Casa Grande. Eh... She was just telling me that her uncle overdosed on Christmas. It's a Scioto County thing... I gave her 10 dollars as a way to give birth to God's light. I like to puke rainbows on her. Idk.. She's just really nice and I feel like I need to do more for people in general.. Idk... I just feel like I owe Jaycee a femur or something...
Also a few days ago, I stuck a fortune cookie up my butt and cracked it open with my cheeks and the fortune was saying that I shouldn't worry about finances... A transparent roadmap for Sandra perhaps?

© 2022 Red Pill Coyote


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on December 29, 2022
Last Updated on December 29, 2022
Tags: Journal

Author

Red Pill Coyote
Red Pill Coyote

Scioto County, OH



About
I'm here to eat roadkill like a scavenger and fight Satanic Pedophiles like an Anti-Villain or Anti-Hero.. I guess I can be seen as either one... And I'm all out of roadkill... But I'm mostly a misund.. more..

Writing