Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - December 31, 2022

Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - December 31, 2022

A Story by Red Pill Coyote

There's a lipstick in my salad. Do I go ahead and eat it? Sorry, back. I'm ready to just move on... Come on Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Mothman, and all the others. We got a union to form... The Side Rock Boulters will be our transportation and the Zaratans will be our homes. Can't be stationary... The only time our feet will be stapled to the ground is when God picks us up. Maybe I should get a job at a church or a cathedral... I'm not suicidal but I wouldn't battle off the knight who tries to decapitate me. Well, right now I would but that's because I still got some deeds to get over with. I'm probably a lot more depressed than I can possibly express. Maybe I don't know how to express it. I jump, prance, and dance like the court jester canine that I should be but I'm that t**d you forgot to flush... I'm depressed... Sandra is not a horrible creature. She just has a harshness about her that'll cut you to pieces... It's all natural... Today, she told me that I was a little brother to her... An insignificant little brother... Even though I'm 6 years older than her.... Interestingly, this isn't the first time this has happened... I'm not a hero, I'm a zero until wholesome obligations are accomplished. I'm just a pathetic loser who lives with his parents.. My life has been stepping on nails and mice traps BUT things could be worse. I'm just a land sponge who's soft and sensitive and that will always be my downfall. I am a victim in some ways but a lot of us have to realize that there are creatures out there who have it much worse. Do my parents have flaws? Absolutely but name a parent who's a Gary Su or a Mary Su. My mother has always been strict, overly protective, and played with my veins like puppet strings. She could be a drug dealer or a succubus but she isn't. My dad can be very caring. Covered in heart particles and so forth. Both of my parents care for others. They care for Sandra. I care for Sandra despite her feeding me to the Leviathan. The problem is that I should have never dated Sandra in the first place, she should have never moved down here, we should have stayed internet friends, and her sister should have been a real sister to her. Her mom should have been a mother and her dad should have been a father. Sandra has her charming moments but she's giving me spiritual infections.. Eating some of Meadow's doggy treats didn't even make me feel better... You think they would have thanks to the cynocephali spirit..
Dad seems to have a mild rocket up his butt for this ball game.. I never understood it...
I apologize to a lot of people in my life... Including Tiffany and Caitlin... I should have just stayed with Tiffany and I should have listened to Caitlin... I'm a defeated griffin in most areas... I can feel satyrs dancing on and kicking my flesh capsule... I just wanted to save Sandra from God The Mother and her clan. Even if I got slashed in the process... I just came back from Ollie's in Portsmouth with her... Mom was puking lava because Sandra wants to wear the same shirt every day and at me because I wanted to wear that Bee DNA sleeve.. 🐝
Even though I'm not the biggest lemming for TikTok, I really enjoy Emily's videos on there... A nice change of pace from all the pretty girls who just wanna lip sync to some dumb song... I really like Em as a mind totem... She's got a big cranium and even bigger arteries... Shame she's mostly a liberal... There's a special warmth about her... I used to have a mild crush on her back in 2017 when I found her YouTube account. She's been a real carcass lately because of the breakup with her boyfriend and her dad passing. I think that's the imp... I'm not trying to date her. I just think she's really cool... Despite being liberal... I'll probably do a video for her... I almost puked last night. Wasn't feeling platinum but I still let Sandra ride on my back like I was her unicorn. And I wore her poopy plunger 🪠 as a hat because I metamorphosed into a toilet unicorn🦄. It's never enough... A young harpy...

© 2023 Red Pill Coyote


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on December 31, 2022
Last Updated on January 1, 2023
Tags: Journal

Author

Red Pill Coyote
Red Pill Coyote

Scioto County, OH



About
I'm here to eat roadkill like a scavenger and fight Satanic Pedophiles like an Anti-Villain or Anti-Hero.. I guess I can be seen as either one... And I'm all out of roadkill... But I'm mostly a misund.. more..

Writing