Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - January 8, 2023

Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - January 8, 2023

A Story by Red Pill Coyote

Somebody gag me with a kidney... Hey... I'm just so f*****g pissed off and trapped in castle with no knight to rescue me. I got f*****g no one. This morning, Pam contacted me and it was only because I had posted something on IMDB that she didn't like. That was really it... I haven't talked to her since about September and she just wants me to annihilate something. Oh f*****g well. I should be used it. And then you got all these a*s hole Scioto Countyians in general, posting up them and their buddies going on a trip together. I don't get invited to s**t. I'm just f*****g stuck here in this apartment as per usual. And you wonder why you're constantly leading your selves into an active volcano in Hawaii. I hope Sandra eats dragon s**t, BTW. You retarded, self centered b***h. It's all about whatever makes her a*s bouncing on a rubber planet. She couldn't give a s**t about me if she tried.
Anyways, I saw Mary a few days ago.. Her brother had a meeting the Grim Reaper... I should've asked her if she wanted to go with me and mom to the Lita Ford concert but I bet she would have said no. I might go down to Casa Grande and ask Jaycee.. I asked Ray and he declined...
I'm sorry if this entry is such a chaotic mess... I'm just sick of it all....
Anyways, for Jack In The Box videos, I took a bath in the apartment toilet as I had some of the toilet water and a midget rubber duck in my mouth... And today, I urinated on my pirate mask, wore it and asked "ARENT I A PISS POOR PIRATE?". If you wanna interpret the meaning behind my videos, go ahead. If you don't care then I don't either...

© 2023 Red Pill Coyote


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on January 8, 2023
Last Updated on January 12, 2023
Tags: Journal, loneliness, outcast, rage

Author

Red Pill Coyote
Red Pill Coyote

Scioto County, OH



About
I'm here to eat roadkill like a scavenger and fight Satanic Pedophiles like an Anti-Villain or Anti-Hero.. I guess I can be seen as either one... And I'm all out of roadkill... But I'm mostly a misund.. more..

Writing