Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - February 15, 2023

Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - February 15, 2023

A Story by Red Pill Coyote

THOSE ROADKILL REALLY ARE MY PALSY WALSYS! Hey... Things are starting to crumble a bit... My parents started back up the arguing yesterday. They were throwing the invisible blades at each other because dad accused my mom of hitting him... Yeah... My brain is lost in the dunes with the flying saucers of Egypt... But mom in general has just been in silhouette city in a way... Like she was puking lava at me that I dress up like a poor person and Im getting fat. I'm 5'9 and weigh 174 pounds. So, I'm kind of getting pregnant by restaurants... So mom has been dissecting the fetal pig and it isn't even biology class... Does mom realize her oral diarrhea is acidic? Probably...
Today, we went over to Fat Patty's and our waitress rises my flames. Sour puss. She was cleaning our table with a wet rag and I said "That table has been a dirty boy". She didn't laugh or say a word. It's a rubber chicken pun, you stupid b***h. The table was f*****g filthy and I was just trying to make a joke. Oh, but she had a halo around her head with my parents though. I can't stand it when ignorant yetis don't laugh at my humor. Reminds me of Tiffany, honestly.. I try to make her laugh and she gives me that Joe Biden Alzheimer's look. "You wouldn't make a very good comedian, Cody".
Also, I did a jester video of me putting a dead rat on my ceiling fan. Found it in the alley... I turned the fan on high and the amazing zombie super rat went soaring. It landed on the top of my kitchen stove... Ready for cooking... 🐁
I'm just a mummy slug hybrid from it all... I'm tired of feeling unwanted everywhere I go... I'm tired of complaining about my loneliness to people. Cyber and in public... I'm tired of feeling like a purposeless loser... I guess it's just the birth mark of the ice capsule... I might as well annihilate my tunnel vision with Emily... She has her own life in Washington... There for a while, me and Caitlin were on congenial platforms. Getting along as best cyber friends. And then she just started being harsh with me. Starting just a couple hours ago. She was saying I make stupid posts, she said I don't take anything seriously, and asking me wtf is wrong with me.. She fires the projectiles at me because I believe in Mothman. And I was just wondering if any creature saw the Mothman, Black Bird of Chernobyl or something related on the day of that Ohio PA explosion. No, I was not giving birth to the Jack in the box. I was being serious. Mothman types show up a lot during disasters like these... Precognitive omens in sentient form...

© 2023 Red Pill Coyote


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on February 16, 2023
Last Updated on February 16, 2023
Tags: Journal, depression, anger, mother, argument

Author

Red Pill Coyote
Red Pill Coyote

Scioto County, OH



About
I'm here to eat roadkill like a scavenger and fight Satanic Pedophiles like an Anti-Villain or Anti-Hero.. I guess I can be seen as either one... And I'm all out of roadkill... But I'm mostly a misund.. more..

Writing