Sanctuary

Sanctuary

A Book by Anonymous
"

A girl and a boy are lost, or to be more precise imprisoned in an endless cavern. They must work through their pain of the past and pursue the mysteries of the future in order to defy supposed 'fate'

"

© 2017 Anonymous


Author's Note

Anonymous
Many grammar problems. This is a rough draft. Created in the fall with a 3000 word limit, the original idea was to create what i planned to write as a book into the short story. similar to the first chapter, however, this is highly condensed and missing many scenes as well as beautiful details i was forced to delete in order for it to fit. As you can see i have been working on it again but I am sadly not feeling it. I present it to you because i believe there are many perspectives that i have missed or i am unaware of and should know now. I do intend to keep this private after a while, i am terrified i admit of the possible reviews. Please be nice!
I am looking more on thoughts of situations.. I am unsure how to explain this thought i will just leave it to you.

I forgot to mention the reason it was shortened was because it was for class that i wrote it as a short story. Have been editing and adding a little lately.
[side note after reading]
Sort of mystery suspense as well as fantasy. It might not make sense, but that is partially intentional. Most of this is leading to something else.

The paranthesis are my debates as to whether or not to add them and notes to myself. Same as to things that are highlighted.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on May 30, 2017
Last Updated on June 20, 2017
Tags: fantasy, adventure, romance, action, otherwordly, mystery, suspense

Author

Anonymous
Anonymous

About
An anonymous turtle. Refrain from knowing who i am, i merely post anonymously to see how people see my works. Deeply paranoid of credit plaigarism. Everything i write has a piece of my hear.. more..

Writing
Droop Droop

A Poem by Anonymous