kitty, the lost &lonely alien..

kitty, the lost &lonely alien..

A Poem by Caitlyn Blake
"

a poem i wrote about myself.. *sigh* heres to hoping,they'll take me home, one day..

"
Sprinkled with aborted thoughts,gashed by razorblades..her path remains distorted, much like her brain.
&with each gasp for breath,her bruised soul turns a darker grey-in the hopes that someday the sky would take her to a world, far, far away..
Nightly dreaming of the stars..&heres what they've said,"Mood color changing lights,they drip from your skull, you're melting,you're morphing,&not even the morphine could numb this pain, no-not at all. So you've gashed&you've slashed-bled yourself to bed.You've cried&you've screamed,stabbed at the voices haunting your head. &if one day it all disappeared,would you lose yourself in silence? is happiness a word you've come to fear? We can take you to your planet, the place that you belong-we can save you from your misery..."
&With that, the stars were gone. The sunbeams surpassed the curtains-once again the day light had arrived,she closed her teary eyes.
She took a deep sigh,&turned her head, all alone,by herself,in her blood stained bed.

© 2011 Caitlyn Blake


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

thank you :3

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wonderful work here. Kind of crazed!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I thought it was amazing.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

all frantic like, just like meee *twitch twitch*

Posted 13 Years Ago


I liked this poem as well... It was weird that it didn't have any real structure to it.. but it added to the emotion of it all.. being frantic like.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 19, 2011
Last Updated on January 19, 2011

Author

Caitlyn Blake
Caitlyn Blake

Pembroke Pines , FL



About
human interaction tends to be difficult when you're from outterspace. i view my body as a canvas, its empty,&my goal is to fill it with meaningful works of art.. such as, octopuses&song lyrics,&p.. more..

Writing