Star crossed

Star crossed

A Story by Mistress of the moon
"

I’d say it’s from ‘katyusha’ but I hate that name since you used it on her

"
Life is full of surprises
We pray it’s usually pleasant ones.
Life has surprised me numerous times. Including granting me the surprise of knowing I have lived many many times before. With you, the greatest surprise of all.
The twin flames, Venus and Mars, cleopatra And Marc Anthony. All names we’ve gone by before. Audrey Hepburn and George peppard,
Adam and Eve, Eros And psyche.
Or dreams in which we appear together..it’s the closest we’ll get to memories from those lives.

You’ve touched me before. Not yet in this life but in the past. Removed my armor, undid my corset, ripped off, unhooked, pulled off and peeled articles we call delicates and left me unhinged. You’ve run your fingers over my lips; swollen from passion, massaged my thighs, cradled my body and pressed in. Danced with me in grand ball rooms and in empty kitchens at 2 am.

We’ve harmed each other before as well. Pinned against each other in trials of battle and on the war field when we’d prefer to be tangled in sheets. We’ve killed each other before. Poisoned one another, tainted something great, pushed knives and swords into body parts before sobbing over the others mangled form. The gods envied us, in that you were correct. It’s why we have surpassed obstacles thus far. We are being challenged, always. Freya and Odin want us to prove we earned their blessing.

But..we won’t. Because you do not love me in this life, and While I adore you, without admission of mutuality I will fall out of love with you. I will not steal your last name, nor wear your golden band or family crest; and I will never bare you sons or daughters that would fight by your side, sing praises of your glory and care for you when you’re ill when I’m long gone. Your arms may never hold me, nor will they protect me and another man may some day call me his bride. Perhaps this is the unfortunate fate of this life.

If you don’t like what you see, change it. To the poet, to the creator, to the bard, and to the king I once called mine.

© 2019 Mistress of the moon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Some ARE born old... and often.

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
1 Review
Added on August 18, 2019
Last Updated on August 18, 2019
Tags: Romance, fantasy, action, poetry, love, short story

Author

Mistress of the moon
Mistress of the moon

PA



About
A new age Elvira, a young morticia, a humble goth girl with a want to write now and again. more..

Writing