Please; im begging

Please; im begging

A Poem by Mistress of the moon
"

God please take me home

"
I feel like I’m drowning.
Tied to the anchor and my gills are badly damaged. I’ve loved a sailor sister; and now the leviathans know I’m weak.
I killed sirens and tamed old gods, i was in my prime.
Sold my image to the common man to see him.

I am tainted.
Heaven will cast me out. Rip off the wings I would’ve let him pluck feather by feather.

The stars do not welcome my touch and I am a bother.
Dearest brothers keep my name clean.
I’m not my mothers dream.

I let a man shatter me like cheap china, and I still hold him above everyone and everything else. I loved him..love him but he is not mine.

A famous Russian tale comes to mind, a groom to be and an undead bride.
I regret my hearts Medling. I should’ve Let well enough be but I just couldn’t keep our streak clean.
Did he ever even truly love me or was he just being mean.

But then you don’t hold someone like that when you’re lying, you don’t cling the way we did. Unspoken words and simple touch’s I was hooked.

Look me in my eyes, prove you’re not like my fathers.
Or let me fall into eternal slumber.

I never made it off the island captain. I’m where I’ve always been and I’m afraid you’re not coming back again.
I’m struggling in the ropes you tied me in..perhaps in another life..until then.

© 2019 Mistress of the moon


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is amazing and epic poetry.
"I feel like I’m drowning.
Tied to the anchor and my gills are badly damaged. I’ve loved a sailor sister; and now the leviathans know I’m weak.
I killed sirens and tamed old gods, i was in my prime.
Sold my image to the common man to see him."
I loved the above lines. Felt like a dead-man prayer waiting for the last trip to hell. I liked the feel of the ancient gods and the strong ending seeking more. Thank you for sharing the amazing poetry.
Coyote

Posted 2 Years Ago


Some persons ARE polyamorous - quite for real... it needn't be being "played" or used or that they're being somehow "mean". Multiple husbands/wives/loves happen - without rhyme or reason and during different periods of a person's life; BUT, often some OR the other members of the triangles, squares, or even larger groupings aren't aware of arrangements or possible consequences when found out, exposed, or told. It seems people have been most possessive (even to ownership status) of a partner and living/dating relationships since recorded history. Knowing your other ...deeply... takes sharing with each other and openly communicating as well as caring and continuous work - by BOTH. Assuming bites you.

Posted 4 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 12, 2019
Last Updated on December 12, 2019

Author

Mistress of the moon
Mistress of the moon

PA



About
A new age Elvira, a young morticia, a humble goth girl with a want to write now and again. more..

Writing