relapse

relapse

A Story by Mistress of the moon

I ate a man today
I was tamed, weak, I changed things I liked about myself for a sailor I thought loved me.
Pathetic, naive.
The worst decision of my life. I let him beg me for changes that I made without a second thought and he couldn’t even change direction for me.

The devil fish fear me.
I crush pearls without a second thought, flimsy, weak, cheap, just like mermaid skulls.
Gnashed between my teeth.
I need no luck crossing seas, for I am the scariest and most powerful thing in it.
I am the reflection of man, I am the moon that shifts your tide and you’re but a man, with a barnacle covered ship and a disloyal crew.
They fit you I think.
And though I miss you I will never let you attempt to use me for your gain again.
I sold my scales, gave up my cannibalistic tendencies and lost what I adored, for you.
Never again. I’ve found another leviathan, were conquering the universe together and though I’ve lost greatly, the things you wanted made different I’m bringing back and better then ever.
And if our paths cross again, In this life or the next. I will not hesitate to drown you.

© 2020 Mistress of the moon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Leo
Nice introspective piece yet with interesting metaphors and dark passions. Check out some of the similar pieces I have. BBlessed

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
1 Review
Added on January 1, 2020
Last Updated on January 1, 2020

Author

Mistress of the moon
Mistress of the moon

PA



About
A new age Elvira, a young morticia, a humble goth girl with a want to write now and again. more..

Writing