Chapter Two: Life Isn't A Fairytale

Chapter Two: Life Isn't A Fairytale

A Chapter by Morning
"

Meet and learn about Raksha and her life

"

With most pretty fairytale stories start with "Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess," or something along those lines. But my life isn't pretty and it's defiantly is not a fairytale. I know for a fact my story won't end in "and they live happily ever after," because I can't live happily ever after. I am a demon. Maybe I should start from the beginning.

I remember everything from the moment I was born. That may sound strange but it's true. I wasn't born in a hospital, I think because of religion or something, good thing too. I remember how my mother scremed in terror when I first open my eyes. My father, was a high respected priest, and was terrified to find out his first child, was a demon. You may be wondering how they knew I was an evil being, well it's kind of obvious, because my eyes were a startling red, that no normal human would have. He dangled me by one foot glaring at my with disgust, like I was a mutan creature from a different planet.

Being a respected priest and all, he figured it was his job to destory me. So he took me to the bathroom where he filled the bathtub with water. While doing this he never let is icy blue eyes leave me. Once the water was to the top he took me and held me down. My lungs didn't fill with water so I didn't drown. I stared at him for five mintues. His eyes bugged out as he realize I wasn't dying. I laughed when I say him, confused and fusterated. He didn't like that,

Then he took me out of the tube and brought me the the the family room were a fire was already blazing in the fireplace. My father dropped my in there, smiling thinking this would have to work, but it didn't. The flames dance and licked at my body, but I felt no burning or pain. My father cursed at God in anger [which is something you don't see most priest] and took my out of the blaze.

He only had one idea left so he took me to the kitchen, and layed me on a raggy blacket on the table. I watch him go and pick up a large knife and a bottle of holy water. He walked back over smiling, like a little kid getting a bag of candy. He took the shinning blade and pour the holy water on it. Then he started to stab.

Once.

Twice.

I felt burning inside me, but it wasn't the holy water.

More stabbing and more burning.

The knife and holy water did nothing to me. It went into my skin, pinch and burn a little, and healed again. It only hurt a little but enough to get me mad. So I raised my tiny hand at him and he stop stabbing, he stop everything. It was like he was frozen, but his cold cruel eye glared down at me.

Every part of my was burning with anger and hate.

I closed my hand, but I couldn't do it slowly, there was like a force holding it back, so I had to go slow. I saw my father crumple to the ground screaming in hurt and fear. Once my small hand was completly closed my father was silent and unmoving on the kitchen floor.

Then my mother walked in and she didn't even glance down at her husband. She walked straight towards me and scooped me up and started carrying my outside. She walked for miles into the forest, it was already very dark out. She final laid me down on the forest floor and look down upon me, and I could see the disgust and anger on her face.

"Little demon girl," she said. "I have given birth to thee, and in return you kill my husband and almost my reputation. Nobody shall know I bore you. I will say you were born dead and my husband died of the shock. Nobody shall sepect anything." She smile, a hateful smile. "Raksha... I like the ring of that. Raksha means demon, evil one and shall be your name from this moment. Little demon Raksha, if you want to live do not come to my home again." Then she walked away leaving me alone.

In the morning I was found by an old wise women named Poppy. I was to call her Nana and until her death she was my family. Nana took care of me and never treated me as though I was different, but then she died of old age and I again I alone.

Raksha remained my name, and I remained a demon.

So now we both know my story is not going to end in, " and they lived happily ever after."



© 2009 Morning


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

148 Views
Added on June 28, 2009
Last Updated on June 29, 2009


Author

Morning
Morning

WI



About
Ello My Name Is Morning! I Am A 13 Year Old Girl, And I Know That May Seem Young But You Might Be Surprised. I Love Writing And Reading And REALLY Want To Become A Novelist When I Get Older. So Please.. more..

Writing
Awakening Awakening

A Book by Morning