Should've Kept Cool...

Should've Kept Cool...

A Chapter by MrBaldwin

"Dude, those kids are total f*****s right?" My hand tightened around the door of my locker as those words rang out in my head; "Total f*****s." I knew who he was talking about, Chris and Jaime who were standing to right of me. My jaw tightened into a knot and I could literally feel the boiling sensation called anger build inside my body. I looked to my right, the direction from which the voice came its a*****e of an owner was standing right there, staring at me with the smug grin on his face that could only assume he wanted me to return. I took a deep breath and stepped back from my locker, closing it as I turned to face him. A feeling of satisfaction washed over me as I watched that grin gradually dissipate from his face when he realized my fist was on a direct path to his face and I even managed to crack a smile when I felt that sweet, sweet impact we humans call a punch. While he was hunched over clutching his face, screaming obscenities that were more than likely directly at me, I put a hand on his back and spoke into his ear, "You ever say some s**t like that to me again I promise you I won't just hit you once, I will f**k you up." I pat him on the back simply to drive my point home before turning to pick up my bag and walk down the hallway as the eyes of awed bystanders were focused on me. I turned my head toward Chris as I walked and we made eye contact and even though it was only for a moment, I believe the both of us knew this was but the beginning of something new.


© 2013 MrBaldwin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on February 17, 2013
Last Updated on February 17, 2013


Author

MrBaldwin
MrBaldwin

CT



About
My name is Dyshae and I kinda like to write :) more..

Writing