Putin war

Putin war

A Story by Mrblack
"

Horror story about Putin

"
The world was in chaos. War had erupted, and no one was safe. But amidst the chaos, there was something even more terrifying lurking in the shadows - a creature so evil, so inhuman, that it was beyond comprehension.

Vladimir Putin had always been a controversial figure, but no one could have predicted the horror that would unfold under his leadership. As the world erupted into war, he seized the opportunity to unleash his true power - a power that was not of this world.

The first signs of trouble came when reports began to emerge of mysterious disappearances. Entire villages were wiped out without a trace, and rumors of strange, otherworldly creatures began to circulate. At first, people dismissed these stories as simply the ravings of panicked individuals, but as the reports grew more frequent and more disturbing, they could no longer be ignored.

It wasn't long before the world realized the true nature of the horror that they were facing. Putin, it seemed, had unleashed an army of supernatural monsters upon the world, each more terrifying than the last. Some were humanoid, with twisted faces and clawed hands that dripped with blood. Others were more like beasts, great hulking monsters with razor-sharp teeth and impenetrable scales.

As the war raged on, the true horror of Putin's creatures became clear. They were unstoppable, their powers seemingly limitless. And worst of all, they seemed to revel in the destruction and chaos that they caused. Entire cities were laid to waste, with not a single living soul left behind.

It seemed as though there was no hope left for humanity. But still they fought on, battling against the inhuman army that had been unleashed upon them. And in the end, it was a small band of survivors who managed to do the impossible.

Working together, they managed to uncover the source of Putin's power - a dark, ancient artifact that he had uncovered in a forgotten tomb. Using all the knowledge and courage they had, they raced against time to destroy the artifact before it was too late.

In a dramatic climax, the survivors finally succeeded in destroying Putin's source of power, unleashing a bright, blinding light that engulfed everything around it. And when the light faded, Putin and his army of monsters were gone, disappeared forever into the ether.

But the scars of that dark time lived on. The world would never be the same again, scarred by the unimaginable horrors that Putin had unleashed upon it. And even as they slowly began to rebuild, the survivors knew that they could never forget the horrors that they had witnessed - horrors that would haunt them for the rest of their days.

© 2023 Mrblack


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I loved the idea of this story.
If only Putin's power could be destroyed. Now wouldn't that be something?
Indeed, the darkness and the loss every war leaves in its wake is crushing.
Thank you for sharing.

Posted 1 Year Ago


I love this. Your writing is so powerful and vivid. I can't wait to read more from you.

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 12, 2023
Last Updated on March 12, 2023
Tags: #dark #horror #war #putin

Author

Mrblack
Mrblack

About
I love the darker things in life. I'm a very dark soul indeed. I am most active at night time. As that is when I work as I am a private investigator. My lifestyle I am a real vampire. Not like the Hol.. more..

Writing
Madness Madness

A Poem by Mrblack