Where is my mind?

Where is my mind?

A Story by Mr.Smith
"

Yes. The title is a reference to the pixes song that appears at the end of 'Fight club'. If the world was coming apart in front of me, there's only one person I'd want to be beside

"
I am laying here, staring at the ceiling wondering “What am I even doing anymore?" I haven't talked to 'Hannah' in a while except for today on Facebook, it wasn't much of a conversation but it was nice.

She is offline now and probably won't be back on till tomorrow, I decided that I wanted something done about my situation, if you read my last story you know I told her how I felt but she was quite... intoxicated and doesn't remember, or as far as I'm aware she doesn't remember anything I told her.

I will see her tomorrow and I decided to send her a message, I told her that I need to talk to her and if I don't do it in person then I need to do it over messenger, this just insures that I will do it, I am considering just sending her a link to the story.

I don't know how it's going to go, no one does, but I just... I just want her to know, her boyfriend is mad at me and won't talk to me because he blamed her getting upset that night on her and I defended her and he wasn't happy with it.

I feel like at this point I'm just interfering with their relationship, I often worry I wouldn't be enough for her, I'd be a downgrade. But I think that if I kissed her there would be a fireworks display, I can feel it.

I know I'm not really writing a story here but I have a lot on my mind and I want to get it out.

My situation isn't great but I believe there's someone out there for everyone, if you're worried, don't be. It's all about timing, and I really don't have good timing.

© 2017 Mr.Smith


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a good tie-in to your story. You could always add a little more and make it a whole chapter, or you can leave it as it is and call it Chapter 2

Posted 6 Years Ago


Dalton Wagoner

6 Years Ago

Ohhh okay. So is this story based off of your life then?
Mr.Smith

6 Years Ago

“Graduation" and “The leaving cert" are based off of real events. They are half real half made u.. read more
Dalton Wagoner

6 Years Ago

That's pretty cool, man! I like that idea!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 13, 2017
Last Updated on June 13, 2017

Author

Mr.Smith
Mr.Smith

Navan, Meath, Ireland



About
I am 17 years old, I live in Ireland and I want to make movies, I want to write the story and direct them more..

Writing
Chapter 1 - You Chapter 1 - You

A Chapter by Mr.Smith