Chapter 1 - You

Chapter 1 - You

A Chapter by Mr.Smith
"

This Chapter is written from the readers perspective, When I write I think about if I was directing a film so I describe what the camera would see

"

You open your eyes, panicking as you look down a long dark hallway. You can feel your blood pumping through your veins and it burns. You grab your arm and feel the missing chunk. You’ve been bitten.


Your eyes close and you sniff and sniff and you catch my scent, slowing making your way towards the source of the scent like a dog sniffing out meat. You feel light headed as the pain in your veins get worse and worse, you’re well underway in the process of becoming… one of them.


Stumbling from wall to wall you place your hands on them, trying to prop yourself up. Your head feels like it explodes and you fall to your knees, holding the back of your d with your hands. You’re hungry, hungry for flesh.


You break into a near sprint on all fours, you pass school lockers and jump over as some had been thrown down in the panic that first struck the school. Books and pages where everywhere, everyone had dropped what they had and ran. You reach the end of the hallway and your only two options are entering the door to your left which leads to a gym with hundreds of zombies scattered throughout it or to take the left hallway just after the door. You close your eyes and take a deep breath through your nose “This way” you thought to yourself.


You walk slowly through the halls, constantly sniffing, trying to follow my scent. You take the first right turn and run your hands along the wall, you found me. You know where the smell is from and you walk further down the hallway into a big open space. But diagonally across from you, a door in the corner. You make your way over to it and push it open.


“I thought I was going to get a break” I sighed as I stood, grabbing my baseball bat with nails through the end of. I pull the bat back and rest it on my shoulder, waiting for you to pounce. You hesitate, looking at the dead body’s around me, knowing this will not end well, you make the decision to turn around and run.

“Huh, that’s a first, am I really that scary, I dress up all nice with a shirt and tie and that’s the reception I get?”

 



© 2017 Mr.Smith


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hahaha I like the ending!

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 25, 2017
Last Updated on October 25, 2017
Tags: Zombies, Suit


Author

Mr.Smith
Mr.Smith

Navan, Meath, Ireland



About
I am 17 years old, I live in Ireland and I want to make movies, I want to write the story and direct them more..

Writing