The Backstory

The Backstory

A Chapter by Swuffy
"

The Army National Guardsmen and Air National Guardsmen from the fictional Fort Gripen and Jennysville AFB have lost contact with Central Command for 2 months now,what will they do?

"
It's been two months since contact was lost to Central Command,and sometimes hostiles would come up to base and start shooting,but luckily MPs dealt with them.Things were quiet until a guy passed by,said he was a trader,we asked him a couple questions,and we knew that the world before September 14th,2025 was gone,that we have to survive,we initially didn't knew what happened but the trader told us the truth.Did I forgot to mention who I was?I'm Spc.Zach Townley,I'm part of the squad commanded by SSG Michael Rodner and consists of Spc.Garry Johnson the explosive guy,PFC Daniel Weaver the guy who wields an M240 and me Zach Townley the Designated Marksmen,my platoon,2nd platoon is commanded by Lt.Ronald Mitchells,hell of a leader,Lt. Pete Williams the CO of 1st Platoon and Maj.Dan Percipo the decision maker also CO of my Bravo Company.Brigadier General Kenneth Hancock is the commander of Fort Gripen and 188th Infantry Regiment.


© 2016 Swuffy


Author's Note

Swuffy
Yes I know this is like reading trash to you guys(As if anyone will watch this garbage),but I'm sorry if this is too shit for you to read

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on January 7, 2016
Last Updated on January 7, 2016


Author

Swuffy
Swuffy

Kowloon, Hong Kong



About
I'm currently a teenager interested in writing stories involving military and law enforcement more..

Writing