Wake up and LIVE!!!!

Wake up and LIVE!!!!

A Poem by MrTabulaRasa
"

This is a fight to save our society. PLEASE READ AND AND ALLOW IT TO MARINATE ON YOUR BRAIN

"

I feel as if my eyes have been sealed shut and shackled down by the Babylon we call home. We as human beings are participating in a pathetic pattern of perpetual disintegration. I can only state this by first engaging a personal glance at the panicked soul that I obtain. I too have taken a complete role of participation, without a single thought of refusing and resisting the redundant self-mutilation we are all inflicting upon ourselves. Lying to ourselves, destroying ourselves, yet far from seeing ourselves. How many of my people must be sacrificed to a sentence of solitude and sorrowful pain before we prepare a plan of firm placement. When will we all learn to come together and perish our partaking in self-procrastination and prevail above the prejudice politicians that persist in a prideful manor to keep us playing with their poisons. As we drink and smoke excessively (as I do too), we are all falling victim to the violent destruction of our own body and souls. How will we ever distinguish the devilish illusions that are dispersed daily without any dismissal from any of us. Our "Protect and Serve" government can only develop diabolical disciplinary actions with the full determination to deteriorate each and every one of our destiny's. It makes my soul produce tearful sorrow to watch my own people make these decisions that directly determine there own fate. Every choice we choose could be the choice that creates a completely chaotic chapter in our life and totally chastises our character. How will we ever know the difference in our good and bad decisions if our bodies are as foggy as our brains. I am far from perfect, but I will try harder to overcome.

© 2009 MrTabulaRasa


Author's Note

MrTabulaRasa
Please give me feedback

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on February 14, 2009