New house

New house

A Chapter by Mr.unkown
"

again if any mistakes are in this chapter tell me.

"
The man and the women got out ,”ok you two wait second as we get everything,”the women said as she got out and went around toward the back grabbing groceries while her husband was unlocking the door he then pushed it wide opened and move the lock so the door could be left opened to get the groceries in.He then went to help his wife to get the groceries,they  both then came back in and unlocked the car so we can get out.We both got out of the car following them inside the house.inside looked fairly nice,I mean not like a rich home but it just looked nice,he looked as if we were in the living room,”boys this is the living room and up those stairs will be where you two sleep,”the men said excited about showing his home,”you hungry boys,”the women said from the kitchen.I was hungry myself but the food could be poisoned or worst filled with something to make you sleepy I'm not going to risk that and neither him or brian.George then put his hand across brain chest stopping him from goingspthe kitchen,”what are doing george,”brian said moving george’s hand away from him,”were safe george,”brian said as he than  walkined to the kitchen,”oh harold you need to take stuff out,” the women said still in the kitchen,”ok hun,”the men said as he put his coat in the closet.He then walked up the stairs and as a second later a fluffy little dog came flying down the stairs and rushed toward george still standing there thinking to himself on what  brian had said,were safe now george,were safe now george,Thats all he could think about the whole time maybe,”we are safe,”george said to himself he then suddenly fell to the floor,”ow what heck was that he then scanned the room for the suspect but didn’t find him her or who ever it was.he then got up from the fall and headed toward the couch and sat down.Harold soon came down the stairs,”hey hun lorre pulled in the driveway,”he said going in the kitchen finding briann sitting down at the table eating a peanut butter sandwich while his wife was doing dishes,”oh that’s great she love to meet her new brothers,”she said back to her husband who she didn't see behind her,”oh sorry harold,”maria said as to her shouting in his ear thinking he was still up stairs,”wait we have another sibling,”brian said excited that they have another sibling other than his brother who was shocked hearing it in the living room,”hold on a second you already have a kid,”george said walking into the kitchen,”we have two actually,” maria said looking toward george,”oh so two ain’t enough,”george yelled at maria earning a dispival look from harold,”yes we do george we didn’t want you to be alone,”she said with a tearful look.George then felt bad and walked back to the living room and sat down on the couch,the door then opened revealing a teenage girl wearing a blue t-shirt with some blue jeans.george rose up from the couch seeing who opened the door and soon was amazed at what he saw,”damn I’M her brother now,”george mumbled so this teenger wouldn’t hear,”and who are you she said angrily,well hot but has a bad attitude not my type george thought as this girl was still waiting for him a answer but lucky for him miri and harold came in,”hey sweetie so how was school sweaty,”miri said to her daughter,”it was fine mom,”she said,”but I want to know who is he,”she then pointed to george who was now inching back into the kitchen.He then stopped guessing she was talking to him,he then turned around,”well i’m apparently your brother now,”george said to her,”mom I thought we weren’t going to have anymore sibling,”the teenger then stormed up stairs going where I could guess was her room,”well she Seems she glad to see u,”george said turning to  maria and harold.george then walked back to the couch and sat down as he was a few minutes ago before moody teen girl came,”she get use to you that’s all,”the women said with a simile harold on the other knew other wise and just hope that it be true but sadly it wouldn’t be but the other one on the other  probably would and harold knew that as a fact his other daughter mary was the kindest most sweetest girl would, even though she was 1 years apart from her other sister who was 17 teen at the time and was even had a lot of friends  at school.her weakness was though she would help anybody or even someone she really did not know because she stupid ,no he knew his daughter wasn’t stupid she just had a kind heart like her mother and that why she doesn't go anywhere by herself.he hated it when she wasn’t here because he would worry all the time she was alone even when she was with friends but that was natural for parents to worry its just in their nature all I could think it was but who really knows.harold then snapped out of his thoughts and want up stairs to try to talk to lorre but he knew this would be tough due to the fact that they were different genders but he’ll try,meanwhile downstairs george was stillat the same spot he was second ago while mari never left the living room the thought of the boys not being accepted from their oldest girl  crept in but she pushed it away and walked to the entrance of the kitchen finding little brain crying.she then approached him,brian on the other hand didn't know she was there and jumped when  she touched him,”what's wrong son,”she said stroking his hair,”nothing just go away,”brain kept crying but mari still stood by him still stroking his hair,”come on you can tell me sweetly,”mari said stil in her care voice,”it's nothing...just go away,”brian said still crying in the seat he sat at,”brainhoney you can tell your dear old ma,”she said stroking his hair still,”YOUR NOT MY MOTHER,”brain then explode pushing her away from him,”if she can’t accept us no one will,”brian ran through the back door salming it behind him,mari stood bewildered at what she saw she felt hurt by he saying what he said but she knew she wasn’t their mother but she be a mother figure to both them she then decided to leave brian alone and walked back to the living room sitting by george,”where's harold and george,”mari said looking at the blank tv screen,just as perfect as it could lorre and harold were coming down stairs.Lorre still looked as if angry over the whole world but she was not  angry at brian and george hopeful it's a way to get back to the streat,I would just love to be back or do I thought george then noticed that someone was missing but harold beat him to it,”mari where’s brian,”


© 2018 Mr.unkown


Author's Note

Mr.unkown
Hope you like this chapter and any mistakes or things that need improvement tell me

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on September 28, 2018
Last Updated on September 28, 2018
Tags: Book


Author

Mr.unkown
Mr.unkown

Nashville, TN



About
Hello fellow writers and readers what. I welcome you to read all and to tell me what I need help with in my stories more..

Writing
Old town Old town

A Story by Mr.unkown


Change Change

A Book by Mr.unkown