Chapter 2: Flashback

Chapter 2: Flashback

A Chapter by Ms. Killer Jane

The sun began setting as twelve-year-olds Angel and Gerard watched from Angel's colourfully-lit, in-ground pool. Gerard smiled as the pink and purple sky brightened Angel's face, her eyes big and blue.

"It's so beautiful, isn't it?" Angel asked in her odd, yet attractive accent. It was almost in between an England accent and an Irish one. No-one ever knew why, it just happened.

"It's gorgeous," Gerard said. "The colours look amazing."

Angel looked up and smiled at Gerard. Although he was scared, as well as very hesitant, Gerard knew that this was the best time.

"Angel....you know we've known each other almost since we were born....and now that we're getting older and stuff..."

"Yes?" Angel replied, her blue eyes staring into his brown ones.

"I just....wanted to make you a promise...."

A very confused look crossed Angel's face.

"What kind of promise?"

Gerard looked away for a second in an attempt to hide his blushing face, but quickly looked right back at Angel. He grabbed Angel's hands and held them tightly in his, close to is chest.

"Angel Mylie Montefort, I promise with all my heart and soul that I will do anything to protect you. If you're in a bad relationship, or in a bad place, I will stop at nothing to make it safe...."     


© 2012 Ms. Killer Jane


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This part is so sweet.. What a special friendship! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Your description here is very well done. The pool scene was remarkably good and not to mention CUTE. The intense words that the are shared between the couple is very romantic. The last line really caught my eye. I love how things jump into the romance without the really long wait. Also the title "Safe" is well displayed here along with the entirety of your description. Well done! A excellent write. I cant wait to read chapter 3.
-Courage

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

284 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 13, 2012
Last Updated on June 13, 2012


Author

Ms. Killer Jane
Ms. Killer Jane

Wonderland



About
Hi. I am known as Ms. Killer Jane. I am 19 years old, very dark, and extremly mysterious. I love writing. Message me if needed. My Yahoo Messanger is JasperessHummel. :) more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ms. Killer Jane