Fiona

Fiona

A Story by Random Writting's Of me....

Now here is a little something i have never really shared with anyone.

Late at night when its just dark and im left with my thoughts and if by chance some other event of nonimportance does not start to dance thru my brain like a sugar plum fairy on crack,I slowly begin to think of what I've come to call Fiona.

Fiona is my pet name for that little thing we call L-O-V-E and the name was given in honor of a girl I some how remember from the 6th grade (we'll get back to her later),me being one of those people who can recall memories from childhood much better than i can recall,oh lets say..yesterday,the tendancy to associate current situations with that part of life is the normal.

A battle of wits between Fiona and i has occured a few times,for the most part she calls and I pretend no one is home only to have her show up when I least expect it like a stalker in a bad lifetime movie begining what can only be described as the evolution of dance starting with a nice slow ballroom ending with a fight scene out of west side story,as I usually stumble and fall, im left with no Fiona and a bad cut up knee thats burns for a time to later become a scarred up reminder of the encounter and a reason of why she was ignored in the first place.

The real Fiona as i mentioned before was a classmate from 6th grade,with her being seated in the front of the class and me being in the back like i prefferd,(im quite nosey and observant and feel the need to know what is going on) id sit and ponder what it was about her that made her so different from me,with all honesty there wasnt much to be said about fiona,Tall and scrawny with that not curled so right ash blonde hair and crazy big brown eyes with a slight over bite that added to the overall look of a anorexic chipmunk,she would wear these dress'es that showed off her mangled legs from playing far too many outside sports and if you got too close you could smell her scent that was an odd combination of musk and peanut butter,not to mention the name fiona alone was far from fitting or pretty to me,despite all this the boys adored her , and even at that young age it was the type of fascination that if they had the chance they would marry fiona in a heart beat and run away with her forever, and in all its purity thats what love is the unknown,the wanting to know and wanting it to last forever at least thats what i believe, and perhaps thats why i associate love with fiona,because either its that fascination boys have with you or its a different type of fascination and even though both can be quite good for totally different reasons the latter is what eventually lasts over time if treated right and cared for.

I did run into Fiona a few years ago at a department store,she grew into her looks which i believed she would have and we spoke and she seemed very happy,recently married and a new mother you know the typical  chatter and we parted ways,i made my way to another makeup counter so i could peer thru the perfume girls to at least get a glimpse of her husband who i was hoping looked like Woody Allen or at the very least Don Rickles (unlikely but one can hope),he did make his way to her walking up with a stroller,i can only really say that he was handsome because at that point i was so over the perfection i wanted to rub bengay on my eyes ,so i started to walk away as i did i heard a  cry as i turned around to look i saw fiona's husband holding what appeared to be a baby Orangutan...heh divine justice.

 

© 2008 Random Writting's Of me....


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on September 6, 2008
Last Updated on September 6, 2008

Author

Random Writting's Of me....
Random Writting's Of me....

Tampa, FL



About
Well a little about moi..... -26 (bah i plan on staying this age for a while lol) -Cuban/Sicilian Heritage -Pisces (Such a Dreamer) -Spiritual (Buddhist) Personality (I think I got alot of that!!) .. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5