The End of the Beginning-Forward 1 & 2

The End of the Beginning-Forward 1 & 2

A Chapter by MusicHack

 

Forward, Part 1
 
It all started with an ending.
There must be some out there wondering, ‘How stupid, to begin with an ending.’ And here is my answer. Yes, it is. It is the worst way to begin. At the same time, it is the best way. All beginnings start with an ending, because something must always end for something new to start. That is what Shay Raquel though to be the one and only truth.


Forward, Part 2
 
Ever felt like you were drowning in nothing? No? Oh, well. You’ll never understand how I feel then. Not everyone does. I would be surprised if any of you did. Then again, you were the ones who started my pain. All of you. You ripped my apart and burned me. Thanks. I loved you, too. You noticed it, didn’t you? The ‘ed’. I’m dead. Don’t worry; I’m still going to stay in touch. That’s right; I’m not going to Hell or Heaven. I’m staying here. Only you four can save me, clear my tears; stop my pain. Wondering who you are? I’ll answer that.
Rudy Gearshift
Nikki Stat
Angela Gram and last but not least,
Venom Starke
Surprised?
I think so.
Help me.
My name is Shay Raquel
And this is my suicide.


© 2009 MusicHack


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on May 3, 2009


Author

MusicHack
MusicHack

Delano, MN



About
Free from the bounds of reality Right in all the wrong ways Enter my mind at your own will; I cannot guarantee a way out Into the darkness of the world I am thrust No love for myself, only love fo.. more..

Writing
NYY NYY

A Book by MusicHack


NYY Part 1 NYY Part 1

A Chapter by MusicHack