Chapter  1  of  "Lucky  Break"

Chapter 1 of "Lucky Break"

A Chapter by Music_Lover
"

Enjoy

"

Chapter 1

 

"McCarter, Lee?" the teacher called."Here..." Lee reluctantly said."But I bet if it wasn't for that paycehck, you'd be long gone by now teacher...You are deffinatly not the kind of teacher Van Halen was singing about, that's for sure." he thought and put his head back down on his desk.In the background, he could hear the teacher droin on, probally about something he didn't care to ever know, but they think he needs it anyway.But in his mind, all he could hear and see was what his world really was to him, a big, long, music video.A boring one, but atleast it was something, because he liked to think of his life as more of a soundtrack, soon to be famous among the world.Lee always had a song singing in his head, wether it was "Living Dead Girl" by Rob Zombie, or "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana"My last year here, and they still think they can change my mind of what I'm going to be one day..." he thought, while he doodled new guitar designs in his black sprial notebook.Lee had always been sort of like the odd ball out, for his looks and for what his hobby has almost always been, music.18 year old Lee McCarter stood at 6'3, 170 pounds of muscle, with jet black shaggy hair and green eyes.You could usually tell it's him, because he was always wearing some faded ripped jeans, black skate-shoes, and ethier some hoodie he owns or T-shirts, ussually band T-shirts.When he first arived, he had been ridiculded about his looks because he looked "Emo".After his freshman year, they finally left him alone, and now he's whatever he feels like being.But for now, he's stuck in Anatomy and Physciology for the next hour, listening to what seemed like a brainwashed robot go on about DNA and cells.



© 2008 Music_Lover


Author's Note

Music_Lover
Ignore grammer, any feedback would be cool

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on July 15, 2008


Author

Music_Lover
Music_Lover

Blink and Miss it, AL



About
What's up?So about me:I am a Christain, and I have been since December 31, 2005 at Souled Out Winter. I'm 16 and drive a black Chevy Blazer.I have three loves in my life.. more..

Writing
Untitled Untitled

A Poem by Music_Lover


Rescuer Rescuer

A Poem by Music_Lover