A pen's story

A pen's story

A Story by Mustafa
"

it is a short story written in 13 minutes about a pen , it was a kind of challenge to write a sad story about a pen including a hamster in it

"
Once upon a time a pen was born, a black mate pen, he opened his eyes to this life and was full of hope and happiness, he stayed about two months in a library, he was too expensive, too special, that’s why it is bad to be too good, you will get exclusive and single in your own league, after those months the pen decided to move it was so hard for him, finally he did it, he rolled some rolls until he got out from that library, a rich man found him ,it was normal that a rich man to have a pen like him, the pen got tired but it deserved it, after that the man decided to write a letter for a girl ,a six years old girl..."my little daughter,you know I did my best, I've tried to protect you but your mother wanted to see you". The pen didnt understood anything.. After a few nights the man wrote... "my girl, my only girl ,is your mother alright there? I don’t know how to apologize to her for letting her go, don’t worry your hamster still smells like you, I will take care of him" the rich man sent this letter and after that wrote in a day in which the man was ill "my girl,I will visit you, how is the weather like in heaven? Is it cold like England or hot like Mexico? What should I wear?" The ink ended and the pen was empty after tearing his ink on this story, the man died and the pen remained in his hand,he wanted to see the little girl,it was a tiring life for the pen but the stories he has written will become true. The end.

© 2017 Mustafa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
I've heard many Pen stories but this one is phenomenal!!
I like it's ending and the unexpressed pain of both the man and the pen!!
Happy writing😊

Posted 5 Years Ago


Wow!
Never thought that way

Beautifullllll Poem Mustafa :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mustafa

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much, I appreciate
Heart touching...I haven't read such unique and interesting story of a pen. I like your thoughts and the way you made your story different, that is what made this story very effective.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mustafa

6 Years Ago

thank you for this lovely review which really made my day
Najam Us Saher

6 Years Ago

I am glad that I made your day. You are most welcome.
i love writing in which human emotions are placed on a simple object, great job! but at the core this story is really sad, the father's letters are heartbreaking with an innocent tone because he is talking to his little girl..

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mustafa

6 Years Ago

Thank you for the review, you are right, I didn't think about it that way, I will improve in my next.. read more
this is really nice,....keep it up.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wajiha Nayeem

6 Years Ago

haha...anything will do...the arabic is more good!
Mustafa

6 Years Ago

:)) I will read now something from you and give you reviews
Wajiha Nayeem

6 Years Ago

sure sure....
I should've known that it's going to be a sad ending! I love whenever writers make stories about simple things like a pen, but it'll be so much than just a pen-and that's what you did, which is amazing.
Please keep on writing, you're amazing x

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mustafa

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much, a very beautiful review:))

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

391 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 23, 2017
Last Updated on July 23, 2017
Tags: sadstory, shortstory, sad, short

Author

Mustafa
Mustafa

Romania



About
20 years old, engineering student, literature is very important to me, I hope getting a lot of reviews and comments to make a great evolution of my writer's personality more..

Writing