Prologe

Prologe

A Chapter by Welcome To My Wonderland

    The truth in beauty isn't simply measured, true beauty is felt within the deepest depth of our beings, holding the hopes and dreams in souls .The world’s beauty is dying. Most people blame the harsh conditions the world lives under on global warming. The perception that few live under shows the true reason why everyone feels the beauty of the world dyeing out.To understand the very meaning of beauty you have to understand the components and elements preserved within beauty itself; Kindness, Love , Sacrifice , Desire , Harmony , Hope , and one mystery component that no one knew . The journey to discover your true self you have to learn your one true element of beauty and share with those who can’t discover the deepest part of their soul. The only way to protect our future and regain the beauty inside of everyone is to help them discover their inner beauty and not their physical appearance. No one knew what would become of the world, everyone lost hope in themselves and others, pushing beauty to its point of extinction. On that fateful day in October in hopes of preserving beauty Queen Facumenta separated beauty into its original elements releasing them into seven children. Later that day the queen cast a spell making the world forget the meaning of beauty so when the time came all hope would be restored and time would move on but until that day time would be frozen in the life of all except the beauty children.


© 2014 Welcome To My Wonderland


Author's Note

Welcome To My Wonderland
This is just the beginning if you want more send a request and I will add more

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

prologue*
dying*

This was incredibly cool! Please add more, this was a great way to introduce readers to your story. I'd definitely read whatever else you add, if you do. Great job!!!!!!!!!


Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 28, 2014
Last Updated on January 28, 2014


Author

Welcome To My Wonderland
Welcome To My Wonderland

CO



About
I am a young teenager aspiring to be a novelist I may not be that good but it is my life long dream. more..

Writing