The Kiss

The Kiss

A Story by Mylasia McWilliams


He opened his eyes to stare in hers. Their pupils colided into several different colors. Such a deep meaning and feeling. She felt electricity pump through her entire body. Noone ever looked at her this way. The way he touched her brunette hair, putting it behind her perky ears. He never once kept his eyes off of hers. She wanted to look away. Mostly because she was so shy and wanted to take the pressure off. She didn't though. She wanted to let him know she was intrested. He took both her hands that were at her side. He linked them with his and pushed her on the stone wall that was on the side of her house. He looked deeply into her eyes as if he were reading her. She released a final breath when he just kissed her. Kissed her oh so lovely. He cocked his head to the right while hers fell to the left. His hands tousled in her dark brown hair while she ran her hands through his dark blonde hair. After what seemed like hours he pulled away immediately going for her perfume covered neck. She layed her head back on to the wall and playfully messed with his hair. He pulled away and continued his search in her deep blue eyes. I love you he said. She smiled and gave him a peck on his soft lips. I love you too :)

© 2013 Mylasia McWilliams


Author's Note

Mylasia McWilliams
I accept all criticism. Don't forget to friend me :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on June 23, 2013
Last Updated on June 23, 2013
Tags: Kiss, love, boyfriend, girlfriend, story, cute

Author

Mylasia McWilliams
Mylasia McWilliams

Mokena, IL



About
17. Inspired Fashion blogger. Writing is my life. Check me out yall. more..

Writing