Bad Boy

Bad Boy

A Story by Mylasia McWilliams


His thoughts instantly pulled me in. They took control of me. Not physically but mentally. He was the type of guy who girls secretly wanted and guys usually hated. He never seemed to mind. He didn't care to sit alone. He watched me all the time. In the hall. During class. At lunch. I couldn't get away from him. I was afraid that I didn't mind not staying away. Why would a good girl like me go for a bad boy like him? The worst part was, he knew he was bad. He never had to say it. His actions gave away everything. He also knew that he could get me. Even when I ignored him or pushed him away, he knew I would come back for more. What could I possibly get out of from dating him? Besides my reputation being labeled the infamous good girl goes for the mysterious bad boy. Noone wanted to see that. He did though. I didn't want him. I tried to hate him. His logical thinking attracted me to him like a good smell. I needed more. I wanted more. His dark brown eyes were killer on the back of my head in physics. His leather jacket and dark blue jeans with combat boots squeaked in the hall letting you know he was on his way. I didn't even have to turn around to know he was coming down the hall. His swoopy hair, one thick strand fell onto his forehead, a cigarette behind his ear. I sighed. Why did he have to be so appealing? My real question though is, why do good girls always go for the bad mysterious guys?

© 2013 Mylasia McWilliams


Author's Note

Mylasia McWilliams
I'm pretty sure every girl has felt like this before. You think you're such a good girl until you met the baddest guy ever who has fallen for you. You secretly want him of course but don't want to let your friends know nor your parents who will most likely dissaprove. Plz comment. I accept all critism. Also don't forget to add me! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well that is a million $? The fact is bad boys do have an attitude and girls like guys who are little in themselves and don't show too much involvement if they are interested in anyone. I enjoy your story...

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
1 Review
Added on June 30, 2013
Last Updated on June 30, 2013

Author

Mylasia McWilliams
Mylasia McWilliams

Mokena, IL



About
17. Inspired Fashion blogger. Writing is my life. Check me out yall. more..

Writing