"I Don't Need Friends"

"I Don't Need Friends"

A Story by Sakuya Ashiro

My name is Liz and I'm 16 years-old with no friends, I don't need your sympathy, in fact I don't need friends in the first place. Whenever you make one they'll always turn their backs to you. They say they're your friends but you'll never be able to join their circle. At any moment you become useless to them they'll leave you and cast you aside like some toy... when they get into some kind of trouble they'll always blame it on you. They use you for their own purposes, until you 'expire', until you hold no valuable benefits. They enjoy their happy life while you're the one who gets hurt in the end... I don't need friends like that...

© 2016 Sakuya Ashiro


Author's Note

Sakuya Ashiro
I like writing short stories but my English tends to slack off a bit. If you don't mind i would some feedbacks on how to improve my English. Thank you very much and thanks for reading!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on May 2, 2016
Last Updated on May 8, 2016

Author

Sakuya Ashiro
Sakuya Ashiro

About
Hello there! My name is Sakuya Ashiro and still quite new. I love writing short stories but my writing/English tends to slack off a bit... I'm still in school and needs guidance to improving especiall.. more..

Writing
Twins... Twins...

A Story by Sakuya Ashiro