Twins...

Twins...

A Story by Sakuya Ashiro

There was a married couple, who lived in a rural area of Spain. Their house was a small cottage, located on the edge of a busy road. They had two twin daughters. As they grew up, the twin girls were very well behaved. They never fought or argued. 
One day, the mother had to collect milk. She didn't want to leave her young daughters alone, so she brought her daughters with her. The mother led them across the busy road. Unfortunately, the mother had forgotten to look both ways before she crossed. Just as they neared the other side, she heard a loud screech.
When the mother spun around, she screamed in sheer horror as she collapsed on the side walk. Her daughters had died...
At the funeral, the father tried to comfort his wife, but she was too sorrowful. She blamed herself for the death of her daughters. 
Two years later, the mother and father had good news. She was pregnant again. The couple were surprised when the doctor told them they would have two twin girls. The parents were overjoyed when their two little girls were born. This even made the wife forgot the past...
One day, when the wife went shopping again, she took the girls with her. Suddenly, when the mother walked across the road, she held both their hands tightly. When they were halfway, the girls began to struggle and tried to slip away. "No Mommy! Don't hold us! We don't want to die again!" , they squealed in unison...

© 2016 Sakuya Ashiro


Author's Note

Sakuya Ashiro
I like writing short stories but my English tends to slack off a bit. If you don't mind i would some feedback on how to improve my English. Thank you very much and thanks for reading!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on May 28, 2016
Last Updated on May 28, 2016

Author

Sakuya Ashiro
Sakuya Ashiro

About
Hello there! My name is Sakuya Ashiro and still quite new. I love writing short stories but my writing/English tends to slack off a bit... I'm still in school and needs guidance to improving especiall.. more..

Writing