Time is a Burden

Time is a Burden

A Story by Sakuya Ashiro

Time is a burden, that is what I believe, I wish that time would just stop. Being with the one you love most and spending your life with them, you will truly realize that time only gets in the way. Humans were born to love, but also to die once the right time has come; only if time would stop, then you will be able to stay with your lover for eternity. The time that you have lived so far, you'll remember it again and again... wishing that you could live on to love that special someone...

© 2016 Sakuya Ashiro


Author's Note

Sakuya Ashiro
I like writing short stories but my English tends to slack off a bit. If you don't mind i would some feedback on how to improve my English. Thank you very much and thanks for reading!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hi Sakuya,
I just came to look in and found this great story on time. This is a concept that has always fascinated me and I found your thoughts very well expressed. Your English was more than adequate while expressing your views on the limitations time sets on us mortals. So, all you need is to keep writing and you will feel so good about it, soon.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Sakuya Ashiro

8 Years Ago

Thank you for the great feedback. So glad that you liked it!
DIVYA

8 Years Ago

You are most welcome, it's a pleasure.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
1 Review
Added on May 3, 2016
Last Updated on May 3, 2016

Author

Sakuya Ashiro
Sakuya Ashiro

About
Hello there! My name is Sakuya Ashiro and still quite new. I love writing short stories but my writing/English tends to slack off a bit... I'm still in school and needs guidance to improving especiall.. more..

Writing
Twins... Twins...

A Story by Sakuya Ashiro