I Trolled Myself

I Trolled Myself

A Story by Myst96
"

Just a funny story that happened to me when I was asleep.

"
One night, when I was sleeping in my room, I unconsciously turned my body to the right, and my left hand is stucked under my body. I did not realised it as I was fast asleep, but my left hand had gone numb to the point where I can't feel it anymore, as the blood flow is blocked.

I moved my right hand to my left hand, and I felt a very cold, lifeless hand. I was shocked and instantly woke up, thinking that I just touched a corpse. Since my left hand can't feel anything, I didn't feel like anything was touching my left hand. But I definitely felt the lifeless, cold hand through my right hand.

I sighed after realising that it was just my own hand. I turned my body to the left, facing upward. When i turned, my lifeless left hand was leaning on the wall next to me. Suddenly, I felt a big Thump on my chest, and I felt a hand suddenly hit my chest.

Once again, I was shocked and woke up when a lifeless hand suddenly hit my chest. My left hand that was leaning on the wall fell onto my chest, giving me a mini heart attack.

After being trolled twice by myself, I made sure I keep my hands next to me whenever I went to sleep.

© 2018 Myst96


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on February 15, 2018
Last Updated on February 15, 2018

Author

Myst96
Myst96

Malaysia



About
Hi. I'm still new to writing. Got a few ideas in my head and I figured, might as well write them down and share to others. Feel free to leave your feedback. Have a nice day. more..

Writing
You Are Loved You Are Loved

A Story by Myst96


Sofia Sofia

A Story by Myst96