Lost Ones

Lost Ones

A Chapter by N15D
"

Elizabeth overhears a conversation between some kids at school about the abductions that have been happening. She makes a decision that will impact everyone involved.

"

[Chapter 1]  Lost ones

A woman stood leaning over the kitchen counter of an island, with a piece of paper in one of her hands. Her eyes constantly darting between the paper and the girl sitting on a stool in front of her. A scowl was plastered on her face and her blue eyes almost seemed to be glowing with an uncontrolled flame. The girl seemed oblivious to this. She scooped heaps of cereal into her mouth from the bowl set before her.

“Another detention isn’t exactly nothing, Elizabeth” She asserted, her eyes now fixed on the girl.

“Well, what can I say Susan. The school has an agenda against me” Elizabeth retorted, through a mouthful of cereal.

 

Elizabeth had been waiting for this since the day before. She already had every answer she was going to give, planned out in her head. “Elizabeth” she thought to herself mockingly. She hated when people called her that, and Susan fully well knew it. That was the reason she would use it when she was on one of her parental tirades. It was as if she used it to belittle her or remind her that she was still a child, and Susan was still her legal guardian.

 

“I find that hard to believe, since it is a different teacher every time”

“And that, is what I mean by agenda, Susan”

“Stop calling me Susan, Liz”

“Well stop calling me Elizabeth, Sue. You know full well I can’t stand it, not even Johnny or my teachers call me Elizabeth”



© 2023 N15D


Author's Note

N15D
Once again first draft and an unfinished chapter

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on April 1, 2023
Last Updated on April 1, 2023


Author

N15D
N15D

United Kingdom



About
So welcome to my world. I enjoy combining actual history in my novels to make them seem more real and I hope people enjoy reading them. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by N15D


Deathly Knight Deathly Knight

A Book by N15D