7 days heartbreak.

7 days heartbreak.

A Chapter by Nicholas

They say that anything that doesn't kill you can only make you stronger.  For the longest time I thought that was something Kanye West made up.  Well, for the longest time I was a fool.  In all honesty I probably still am.  
'Course for a long time I thought it was true.  Now I'm not sure.  I hope so.  But... well... How can having no friends, and a broken family, how can cutting yourself off from people and living in books, how can heartbreak make you stronger?  Explain that to me, and I'll proclaim you the next f*****g MESSIAH.  
Alright, if anyone stuck through that opening, I'll explain to you why I'm going insane (if I haven't already become insane... I mean, really, I have like at least 3 of the signs of insanity, 1: I talk to myself, 2: I have conversations with myself in my head, and 3: Mark Twain said "insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results..." well... yea, check!).  Well, from there you can judge.  
So, I guess this chapter (and your patience) ain't got time for me to tell you everything, so... well, you know some of it anyway, you know that Elena and I broke up a long time ago. That was kinda a screwed up non-connection relationship anyway.  But its the only one of the "Cotillian Relationships" that died.  Guess I really AM screwed up!  
What I'm NOT sure I told you, but which any of you who paid attention probably noticed that I came to trust Lara with everything.  Yes, Lara, Chris's girl friend.  Yes, Lara, who, when asked "what does chocolate taste like?" answered with: "Like sleeping under a warm fuzzy red blanket on a dark winter night."  And she was right, in a way, cus thats the exact FEELING you get from chocolate.  Yes, Lara, who has the ENTIRE collection of Pokemon movies and has brought them back for me to see... or did until recently...  Yes, Lara, who offered her house as sanctuary for me when my dad was freaking out at me.  Yes, Lara, who stayed up till 2 or even 3 am every night talking to me on skype about everything from Pokemon to the nature of humanity.  Yes, Lara, the Disney Princess but also, yes, the Lara who taught me to be kind to people and smile.  
Yea, I told her everything, this is pretty much the story of what I told her.  And this chapter is about 8 days I stole.  My biggest theft, but the one that cost me the most. 


© 2011 Nicholas


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on March 13, 2011
Last Updated on September 1, 2011


Author

Nicholas
Nicholas

About
17 now... still a dreamer... still a hoper... still praying for the impossible... but every once in a while you find a dream... So I'm 17 and dreaming, 17 and writing, still learning, still crazy.. more..

Writing
My Moon My Moon

A Poem by Nicholas


Sick Sick

A Poem by Nicholas