Kind of Gay

Kind of Gay

A Poem by N. Nellan
"

this is basically a rough draft... just wanted to get some thoughts on this...

"

I have a feeling that you think there is a certain kind of GAY.

You know the guys who think they are girls and girls want to be guys, kind of GAY.

Where guys walk with a twitch or switch in their hips, lip gloss on their lips  kind of GAY.

Women wear button downs and khakis, got you kind of nervous because her comfort proves her to be more of a “man” than your guy, kind of GAY.

That you must really hate men so you obsess over women kind of GAY.

You must have daddy issues… Your mother used to beat you, kind of GAY.

You can’t find a man or woman to complete you, so you jump the fence to take on this challenge, because you can’t find “balance” within you, kind of GAY.

Mad at your baby’s daddy, because treated you so badly and he really like this one chick because she like girls now you question your sexuality, kind of GAY.

Being gay is in season. So this must be the reason that over half of my friends have claimed to at least once have GAY feelings. I must be most be the one out of the loop I’ve got to play catch up, and this is my reason, kind of GAY.

Oh, I know… You’re tired of being alone and that guy won’t call your phone and this chick really digs you so you wonder if she really gets you and you think she’s kind of cute too. Did I mention she is a stud. And studs in your eyes are equivalent to thugs, so she will do for now… kind of gay

***Let me be the one to inform you, there is no one kind of GAY. But there is one kind of happiness and one kind of love, the TRUE kind….

 

 

© 2012 N. Nellan


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
Added on October 3, 2012
Last Updated on October 3, 2012
Tags: gay, lesbian, homosexual, love, happiness

Author

N. Nellan
N. Nellan

Addison, AR



About
I have been writing as long as I could hold a pencil. I can remember my mom being mad, because if I had a thought and I wanted to write about it or with it, I simply wrote it on my clothes. I am a m.. more..

Writing