The Angel.

The Angel.

A Story by Natasha

Once there was this boy.

The smiling face in a sea of straight faces.

As they groaned and moaned about the pains of their life he would go comfort them, putting a smile upon each face.

Every city, town, or country he left there was a smile on each face.

They all believed he was an angel. A gift from above.

Unfortunately, he was slowly falling apart.

With each smile a piece of his heart froze.

With each comforting word the faster his lungs ran out of air.

One day he just stopped, heart frozen and lungs empty. He stayed there in that great forest alone for days on end.

Until a girl wandered by.

She was ordinary in every aspect, happy with the average life that she led.

She wanted nothing and never complained.

When she wandered into the great forest out of curiosity she found the legendary angel everyone had spoken of.

She was the first to see his unhappiness.

She traced the outline of his fatigued face.

She memorized his every line and angle never wanting to forget this sight.

Her heart tugged at the sight of his sad form so she wrapped her arms around him and whispered her own words of comfort.

Hours passed and there she stood, still whispering words and keeping her iron grip around his frozen form. She never knew him but she loved him with all her heart.

It was this act of total and complete kindness that helped him breath.

Her undying and pure love burned his heart finally awakening him at last.

Without a thought he wrapped his arms around her and cried. They dropped to the ground as he finally unleashed his anguish allowing himself the chance to be comforted at last.

He finally found his own angel.

© 2008 Natasha


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I Love this :) Go natasha!!! Lol, sry, but even though I havnt read that much by you, this is defintaly my favorite so far :) I dont know why, but I ljust love it:) good job :D

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 3, 2008

Author

Natasha
Natasha

Under blooming cherry blossoms in, Japan



About
I write. I feel. I think. Therefore, I am. Here, at least. Hello, how are you? more..

Writing
unconsciously unconsciously

A Chapter by Natasha


Static Slurs Static Slurs

A Chapter by Natasha