Something.

Something.

A Story by Natasha
"

A character sketch.

"

 

A scoff fell from her lips, harsh and bitter. As it was thrown into the polluted air of the outside world so it was abandoned like the thoughts of a fanciful future. She felt...calm. Such a contrast to the hectic turmoil that had been brewing deep down into her calamitous wants, her naive desires, like the child she is she throws a tantrum for all to see, begging for the attention of those around her. Screaming in the midst of a fog that silenced her.
She placed her hand a hand on her stomach. Nausea passing through. Stress, of course. This pain did not stem from just her stomach; it flowed from her heart into her mind poisoning the reasoning she feigns to having slowly losing the sanity she half-heartedly jokes to having lost. Such is the life of a sociopathic liar.
 
 
These are his ideas, his statements and his way of life. He is simple. He is a man. He has needs. He does what he wants. He gets what he deserves.
There is a way of easing himself into any situation, into any woman, into any fight. He just walks in the room and everything centers him. What is he to do? He doesn’t care.
He has that ability to learn. Not up for using it. He has that chance to be the best. ‘What’s wrong with sleeping?’, he replies. He has those dreams of stardom and fame. Another time, another day, another chance.
He’s the grease that Fate didn’t account for. The man Agony cannot break. The guy who blinded Light itself. He’s that exception and he really just doesn’t care.

The guy who is so full of it. What? S**t.

© 2009 Natasha


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I couldn't help but get a kick out of that last paragraph.
"Screaming in the midst of a fog that silenced her." -Perhaps the most interesting line I've ever read in anything you've written.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
1 Review
Added on January 29, 2009

Author

Natasha
Natasha

Under blooming cherry blossoms in, Japan



About
I write. I feel. I think. Therefore, I am. Here, at least. Hello, how are you? more..

Writing
unconsciously unconsciously

A Chapter by Natasha


Static Slurs Static Slurs

A Chapter by Natasha