Not the victim

Not the victim

A Story by NaCl

I leaned into the cold metal doorway of the classroom, staring at the one girl left to leave. A smile pushed my lips into a gentle arc as I waited for her to notice me. When she did, it was a scene to remember.

"You," she snarled, "You low life good for nothing peice of-"

I put my hand out to keep her from advencing any further, both physically and with her sentence.

"Ah ah ah, we do not need you vulgar language." At this point my smile had split into a full grin.

"Wipe that smile off your face. You ruined my life." Her face twisted into a contorted square like shape, broken by her quivering lips.

I took a humble bow, "I see you figured out it was me that decided to free you little, secret."

"Don't be proud." She whispered. She suddenly seemed much smaller than her 5'3 and I felt much larger than my five even.

I shot my eyebrows up and stepped towards her, my arm red from pressing up against the door frame. Pouting out my lips Leaned in towards her, "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were so fragile."

I straightened and crossed my arms. I could see the tears welling in her eyes, but I just turned and walked out of the room.

© 2011 NaCl


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow! Very powerful imagery indeed, and the whole scene played out beautifully! You left me wondering what happened and why this person felt so smug. Their attitude is frustrating, yet amusing. Well done!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
1 Review
Added on November 21, 2011
Last Updated on November 21, 2011

Author

NaCl
NaCl

Somewhere under the rainbow



About
Hi! I'm a soon-to-be thirteen year old poet, my life ambition is to becoma a world famous author/lawer. My favorite poems are ones that make yoou think, but are not depressing. I have OCD and mild fib.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by NaCl


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by NaCl