Me and your rainbow

Me and your rainbow

A Story by Naji
"

Its about us.....

"
If you walk with me, I will hold your hand and lead you through the dark. But you need to find me first, you need to do that on your own and after that you found me, I promise you eternity, I promise you light in the dark days.
And when outside there is tears and pain, I promise you  life and joy. I will kiss your tears away, I will put my head on your heart and whisper a prayer when your heart is hurting and bleeding.

If you want to learn more about the red, about the big and pounding heart of mine, you need to share, share yours with mine. If you start to walk down the road that takes you by the river, you will see many things, you will see the deer’s,  playing around on the green fields just across the river, you will see the fish jump out of the water, grasping for the rain drops. You will have to walk  a long way to get to me, there is dangers on the road, and there will always be lions on the road that will try to harm you but don’t worry, cause if you look for me you will find me sitting there on top of the mountain, patiently waiting for you to come and share my rainbow with you. My rainbow makes you sing out of joy.
Its beautiful, the colors are magical. They make your eyes shine. The make you believe that this Is the most wonderful place on earth and that is right my dear. Where my rainbow is that is where your life begins. Come and hurry down the river. You can do it if you keep me in mind and don’t be fooled by the lions and other horrible creatures that want to come and grab you away from me. They will lure you into a dark place and you wont be able to get out of there.

Walk straight and keep looking me in the eyes while you take that long walk… My voice will calm you down and make your journey easy on you.

© 2010 Naji


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on August 2, 2010
Last Updated on August 2, 2010

Author

Naji
Naji

Dubai, United Arab Emirates



About
English is my third language... I write when im bored. Thats about me ;) more..

Writing
Time heals? Time heals?

A Story by Naji