My True Colors

My True Colors

A Chapter by Nakami-sensei
"

Okay, sorry it took so long! >< I'm suuuuuuper late!

"

At least I slept peacfully... without hearing all the screaming in my mind, at least... not till now, my head started hurting and then I couldn't hear anything... I saw a woman... she was screaming, and there was a fire, and then a child crying... "Mommy!" the child screamed, "It's okay! don't cry, I'm with you..." "Mommy are we gonna die...?" the child cried, "No, no, sweetie... I won't let that happen." all of a sudden the crying stopped, but the screaming went on... "Yuki!? Yuki!" the woman screamed, I found it weird that it was my name she called, and then I heard someone running and panting, I heard a door open, "Ah!" the woman crashed onto the hard floor, but she got back up and started running, it was silent for a minute, "Miss, I'm sorry... but you're child has lost all her memories." I was shocked at that because of how simular it was to my situation when I was a child, "But... no... please tell me she'll get regain her memory!" the woman started crying, "I'm sorry... theres only a tiny percentage that will happen..." "Please... no... is she awake...?" she cried, "Yes, actually she is, do you want to see her?" "I do..." they both walked into a room, "Yuki...!" the woman ran to her child, "W-Who are you...?" the child looked surprised, "No... no, no Yuki, you can't forget me... I'm you're mom you remember right...!?" "I don't know you... I'm sorry..." "Yuki..." she layed there on the bed next to the girl and cried, "Yuki, I'm you're mom... you lost you're memories when we were caught in a fire..." the girl sat there looking as if she didn't have a clue what the woman was saying, "Come on, we're going home..." the woman said, "Home...?" the woman took the girl by the hand and went to the car, "Yuki, I'm sorry..." and then they got to their house, it was my house... that house! I remember it! I remember now... I cried, I remember what happened and who I was when I was a child, "Yuki?" I noticed I had been in the same room as Nina, "Oh... I'm sorry..." I cried, "Yuki... do you remember?" I looked at her like she knew something I didn't, "Yes... but... what do you mean...?" "Yuki, I never told you but... you know that kid you always played with...? Nina?" "Yes...?" "Well, that was me... we were childhood friends until you forgot about me..." "Nina...!" I hugged her, "Now, it's alright Yuki... I'm always here for you..." I cried, "I'm so sorry..." "It's okay... it wasn't you're fault..."



© 2009 Nakami-sensei


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on October 29, 2009
Last Updated on November 26, 2009


Author

Nakami-sensei
Nakami-sensei

Nagasaki, Japan



About
Hiya, I'm moving my account! So, if you want to know my new account, go ahead and ask. (: more..

Writing