Dear Me

Dear Me

A Story by Nami K
"

When you hit the bottom, when you think that there is no one there for you, there's always one person that never leaves your side.

"
Dear me,

Everything's fine. You are fine. You don't need anyone. Stop waiting for something or someone. You can finally stand on your own two feet. It's only a matter of time before you find a job and your own place to live in. What are you going to wait for when that happens? You are already an independent person. You know how to deal with any hardship that you might face in a way that no one else can. You are strong and full of energy. It's about time for that energy to finally come out. Don't be afraid. You know better than anyone how strong you are. You don't have to worry about falling down, because you know very well that I'm always ready to catch you. Take that step. I'm holding you. Because I, no matter what happens, no matter what you do, no matter where you go and who you might be with, will always be there too. I will hold you. I will support you. That's why you are strong. Because you have me and you are well aware of that. I was always holding you. I was the one who pulled you away from that rooftop that night. No one else. That's why you know that you don't have to be afraid of anything. You can risk everything, because you are never alone. I'm always there and I will always be. Until the end and maybe even after that. Together we will walk side by side, holding hands tightly... And when you are gone, I will be gone too. Because I'm always with you.

Love,
Your own self

© 2018 Nami K


Author's Note

Nami K
That's a note I wrote to myself when I was facing a difficult time. It helped me remember how strong I am and I hope it will help you too if you need it. I'm sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes, English is not my native language.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on July 27, 2018
Last Updated on July 27, 2018
Tags: Important, inspiring, self motivation, motivation

Author

Nami K
Nami K

Athens, Greece



Writing
The Girl I Love The Girl I Love

A Story by Nami K