False beliefs

False beliefs

A Chapter by Nami FallingDewdrops
"

We tend to follow the false beliefs we experience and fail to try out something just because we did not accomplish it earlier.

"

We all must have heard about the baby elephants story that how a mere fence can stop a big elephant from running away or breaking the foundations he is in. Basically, it's just a false belief where he lived once and failed to break through that. 

well, I am going to plot that story for you here once again...

 

Once there was a kid who always seen elephants on the television but couldn't get a chance to see them in reality, joined a crew of photographers.

By chance, they ended up being in a village where most of the people were dependent on elephants for the work. There he saw that the baby elephants are tied with a very tiny rope, strong enough to stop them get free. On the same Even adults, elephants were tied with the same piece of rope, even though they were stronger than the piece of rope.

He was amazed at the sight that how a mere piece of rope is capable of binding the adult elephants.

He asked one of the trainer that why even after being capable of being free these adults couldn't

The trainer replied: “Well,” when they were very young and much smaller we used the same size of rope to tie them and, at that age, that was enough to hold them. As they grew, they were conditioned to believe they cannot break away. They believed that the rope can still hold them, so they never tried to break free.” 

These animals could at any time break free from their bonds but because they believed they couldn’t, they were stuck right where they were.

How many of us are being held back by old, outdated beliefs that no longer serve us? How many of us have avoided trying something new because of a limiting belief? Worse, how many of us are being held back by someone else’s limiting beliefs?

 

 

 

What about you? are you strong enough to break those false beliefs which are binding you to your prison? 

Are you capable of trying again? 

Again

are you willing to fight for the thing which you seek? 

Even after failing once, Are you willing to dream again?

 

It's not about just elephants it's about you, being a fool and being bound with the beliefs which do not stand any point anymore or coming out of those beliefs and trying to achieve your wish because being afraid is not the solution.

It's in your hands.

 

Whatever, you conceive and you dream. You can achieve

You just need to look about of those false barriers hidden in your mind.

 

 

CHOOSE not to accept the false boundaries and limitations created by the past.

 We tend to follow the false beliefs we experience and fail to try out something just because we did not accomplish it earlier.


Try once



© 2017 Nami FallingDewdrops


Author's Note

Nami FallingDewdrops
Ignore the grammatical errors

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

234 Views
Added on January 10, 2017
Last Updated on January 10, 2017
Tags: truth, life, falsebeliefs, misunderstandings


Author

Nami FallingDewdrops
Nami FallingDewdrops

India



About
I really enjoy watching Animes.. Reading and Writing novels and poems too .... more..

Writing