Inspired by Anne with an e

Inspired by Anne with an e

A Poem by Black Jess

It is in the presence of convenient atmosphere or proper circumstances that we can be completely ourselves, but we are not made complete by anything or anyone else. We are made complete the moment we enter this world.
It is the wilderness of the woods, or the restless wind, or the strike of a pooring rain that make us feel soulful and overwhelmed, and for a moment, even if it's a short moment, we feel '' Perfect ''.
It's funny how we ignore the smallest yet bewitching things that surround us and which have the ability to enchant us. I'm talking of course about the elements or the sounds or the sings of nature. I know we are not surrounded by nature everywhere, we do not live in the woods or by the sea, but if we look closer, closer enough, we'll find parts of it, beautiful little spots, and it is in living blithely among this bewildering and frolic area that we feel like we Belong.

There's nothing wrong with being whimsical and odd
We should honor our emotions so our spirits may soar
We should set ourselves free even if the chains close our ''Exit'' door
And If you can't be cheerful, be as cheerful as you can !

© 2020 Black Jess


Author's Note

Black Jess
Written December 6th, 2019

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 3, 2020
Last Updated on November 3, 2020

Author

Black Jess
Black Jess

Algeria



About
Writing is my escape. I want to be lost in a world made of books,tea and rainy days. We need never be ashamed of our tears, for they are rain upon the blinding dust of earth, overly.. more..

Writing
My Hidjab My Hidjab

A Poem by Black Jess