[untitled]

[untitled]

A Chapter by Nari

 

 

 

"Elaine! Get the f**k up your mother has something to discuss with you !!!." My father yelled drunkily.

I wonder what they want now. I slowly get up from my crappy half broken bed. It'll piss them off that im being so slow but I really couldnt care less.

When i finally got downstairs my mother was sitting on the pink worn out chair in the middle of our s****y looking living room, looking.. well angry.

"Sit down Elaine." She said sternly.

Oh s**t did she find out about what happened last weekend? I sat down slowly giving her a 'what the hell' look.

She sighed heavily as my younger brother stormed out of the house.

"Your father and I have disscussed it, and we're getting a divorce."

Oh s**t! Oh s**t! Oh s**t! Pleaaaaaaaaaase don't make me go with that a*****e..!!!

"Of course you're 17 you have the choice to stay with me ..... or your father." She said the last part icily.

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Well I -----" I began

"Im moving to Florida Elaine." She interupted.

Florida. I do NOT want to move to Florida. Father or Florida, Florida or father....hmmmmm.

" I know its a rush but.. im leaving tomorrow night. "

"I .... want to go with you." I blurted.

I wonder who Blaize will go with...Likely not father.

"What about Blaize?" I questioned.

"He also has the choice." My mother replied.

Blaize is my younger brother. He's 16 but sometimes I swear he is like 20. I love him to death...but lately he has changed. He's been ignoring me and s**t like that. Maybe they told him first and he thought I wouldn't go with him and Mom.

"I'm not going to be the one to tell your father."

I knew it... b***h.

"Fine, I'll tell him. Then I'm going out for a bit." I said icily.

"Kay bye honey." She replied.

 

Here it goes... the last time I talk to my father before I move.

"Im leaving with mother."

I decided to be cold about it.

"You're WHAT?! You are just like your a*****e brother!!!!!." He screamed at me hurling an empty beer bottle at my face.

"HOLY S**T!!! DONT YOU EVER SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT ABOUT BLAIZE EVER AGAIN!!!!!" I screamed back.

Speak of the devil as I yelled that my beloved brother entered the room.

"ELAINE!!! Oh. My. God. Are you ok?!?" He said frantically.

Then I remembered...The bottle.

I put my hand up to my head to find blood trickling down my face.

"Yeah..," I said a little dazed,"Yeah im fine."

"Elaine go clean yourself up ok love???"

I sighed. Im older. Why does he treat me like im younger?

I left the room anyway. Although..I still listened in.

"What the f**k did you do you her?!?" Blaize screamed at our father.

"You good for nothing kids! Leaving me after all I do for you!!! Nothing but work my a*s off for you!!!"

" We are good for nothing? YOU are the a*****e that wastes our money on alcohol and w****s and s***s so you can live your sick little fantasies!!!!!!!!!!! I DISPISE you! I HATE you! Don't you EVER touch her again!!!!"

Then, Blaize stormed out. I almost followed.. But I knew he would just tell me to go to my room and pack.. so that I did.



© 2009 Nari


Author's Note

Nari
I suck at spelling! Alot is probably wrong ! sorry sorry!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

First of all, thank you for sharing this. I know it's just getting started but I like that there is already something to hold your interest. This story already has so many possibilities ahead. I also like the dialog it gives us a little insight on who the characters are and gives us an understanding of how everyday life in this household is. I hope you continue to develop this story I'm looking forward to seeing how things will play out for the narrator.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 26, 2009
Last Updated on July 26, 2009


Author

Nari
Nari

Canada



About
Im 13, I like to write , read, sing, dance. Im not single. Im taken, and i plan to keep it that way o.o My best friend is Marcus ( Mars ) and he helps me write my stories :) So uhm i guess youh culd .. more..

Writing
Sadistic Smile Sadistic Smile

A Poem by Nari


Talk To Me Talk To Me

A Poem by Nari