6. Take the screewriting course at my school and finish a feature screenplay

6. Take the screewriting course at my school and finish a feature screenplay

A Chapter by Lara Jenkins

12/31/2014

  To tell the truth, I'm very scared about doing it. It's quite funny to see how scared I am. It is just a course after all. But it representes something I've always wanted to do, like my teenager's dream! I fear not to be able to do it, to be too stupid for that. I know that it is silly to think that and that there's no reason for falling at doing it but I can't help feeling like that.

  And I know that it's like everything, it surely won't be awesome because it'll be my very first script and that I may improve myself with time. It's just that sometimes doing what you really want takes some guts.

  Anyway I didn't even subscribe to it yet. But I do have the money for it now. I just have to tell my school I want to do it. Hope they won't say no (it's not really suppose to be for students in second year of study since we're going to learn about it next year...but I can't wait!) And I know I can manage doing it on top of my homeworks.

  We'll see.


© 2014 Lara Jenkins


Love Me Not
1986, Penny Herrera falls into the predatory clutches of Matt, an older man who has no other intention than to alter Pen

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
Added on December 31, 2014
Last Updated on December 31, 2014


Author

Lara Jenkins
Lara Jenkins

Paris, France



About
French girl, enjoying writing and drawing, I study in a comic strips school (yeah it does exist) and loving it for now. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Lara Jenkins