Importance of software quality assurance

Importance of software quality assurance

A Story by Natasha
"

A test center of excellence examines your website for stability and responsiveness. If you are an online business owner, it is important that you get a test center of excellence to examine your softwa

"

A test center of excellence examines your website for stability and responsiveness. If you are an online business owner, it is important that you get a test center of excellence to examine your software or business portal. A test center will measure several parameters such as strengths and weaknesses of a website in terms of its stability, speed and agility and its response to new technologies and operations. Running your website past a test center of excellence will help you identify how system ready your software is. It will also give you important information on the areas you need to further develop in order to further boost your website.


Importance of Software Quality Assurance


Knowing that that quality of your software is up to the mark is extremely important. Studies have shown that most installations are not done right just in the first time. This results to incurring of damage repair expenses. You can avoid this by hiring a professional testing company that will test your software and give your software quality assurance. A software testing and quality assurance company will check your website for compliance to company specifications and give you a report detailing out the findings. Getting a software quality assurance test done before making your website live will help you in plugging in all the loopholes that could cause losses to your business.


Lifecycle Assurance


Lifecycle assurance is a must for your software. You can find a testing company that helps you get lifecycle assurance on your website or business portal.


1.   A good testing company will provide you the following �" requirements assurance, programme assurance and application assurance.


2.    The requirements assurance segment will focus on business requirement management, requirements validation, functional specifications and sign offs.


3.   The application assurance will focus on system integration testing, non functional tests, user acceptance test, training and operations readiness etc..


      A testing agency or company can help you check your website if it is fully compliant and functionally stable. Also, a testing center can help you identify the weaknesses in your system that need to be worked upon.

 






4.  

 

 

© 2015 Natasha


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on January 13, 2015
Last Updated on January 13, 2015
Tags: tcoe, software quality assurance, lifecycle assurance

Author

Natasha
Natasha

Mumbai, Hindu, India



About
Hi, Friends I am Contain writer as well as i am blogger. i write blogs and review on products and services. more..

Writing