Why is application performance management important?

Why is application performance management important?

A Story by Natasha
"

Software testing services are integral for success of an online business. It is important for you to know how your business could fare and how well your system is ready to handle the challenges

"

Software testing services are integral for success of an online business. It is important for you to know how your business could fare and how well your system is ready to handle the challenges of online retail.


 1.  Software testing can help you determine the strengths and weaknesses of your website. 

2.  It checks the website for its stability and performance while working with different kinds of workloads. 

3.  This helps in identifying any shortcomings. In case of any shortcomings in the system, corrections can be  made before the system goes live. 

4.  There are several tests that are conducted under software testing. Functional, non functional, performance etc is considered while taking these tests. 

5.  One of the common tests that is conducted during software testing is load testing. The system’s response to different workloads is noted here.

6.  The other tests that are conducted include stress testing, endurance testing, spike testing and configuration testing.

7.  Stress testing measures the response of the software to an increased load that is much above the maximum specified limit. 

8.  Endurance testing will look out for potential leaks of information that may occur due to huge traffic.

9.  In spike testing, the load is manually increased to check the software for its efficiency.

10. Configuration tests will check the software for changes in the configuration of the system due to changes in workload and traffic. 



Application Performance Management
Once the basics of your software are tested, you would want to know how your applications perform. Application performance management checks the availability of applications. This will help you generate more business. Using this application, you can manage apps that are more used and generate more income and make them more available to your benefit. 


Software Quality Assurance

No company can fare well if problems keep cropping up every now and then in its software. Studies have shown that most companies face this problem initially, because quality assurance is not given by the companies that install the software. The best way to avoid such problems is to get a company that offers you a complete package, from installation to testing to quality assurance.


Getting all these tests conducted for your software can benefit you to a large extent. If you want to make your business successful, it is important that you subject your software to these tests. The test results can give you a fair idea of your strengths and weaknesses. The biggest benefit that you can get out of these tests is that you can fix any problems that may appear before your portal goes live!


© 2015 Natasha


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

269 Views
Added on January 13, 2015
Last Updated on January 13, 2015
Tags: software testing services, software quality assurance, application performance manageme

Author

Natasha
Natasha

Mumbai, Hindu, India



About
Hi, Friends I am Contain writer as well as i am blogger. i write blogs and review on products and services. more..

Writing