I'm pissed off.

I'm pissed off.

A Story by Sam
"

A rant about Axel's biological mother.

"
You never wanted Axel, you told me numerous times that you didn't care about him. You'd rather go out and party all night instead of taking care of him- you would go days without bothering to feed him. You would leave him ALONE for hours so you could go get high. But now that you're clean and sober- you want him BACK? After all I've done to get him healthy and happy again? After the year he's been with Allison and me? After everything? Well you know what- you can't f*****g have him back. He was never your son- he's my son. 
Just because you have the ability to have a child, and have one you don't even f*****g want; doesn't qualify you as a parent. It sure as hell doesn't qualify you to be his mother. After everything you've done, he doesn't even know who you are. He knows who his real parents are. 
You act like you still have power over him and that you can take him back whenever you feel like it- when you CAN'T. We were the one's who took him in while you just left him to fend for himself, we helped him, took him to the doctor, and most of all; loved him. He needed a family; and he has one now. 

He's my son, and there's no f*****g way on earth I'll let you take him from me. Over my dead body.

© 2014 Sam


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on April 2, 2014
Last Updated on April 2, 2014

Author

Sam
Sam

Toronto, Ontario, Canada



About
Sam Married to the most beautiful woman in the world. EMT Proud parent of a two year old named Axel-James I often like to think I'm a cat and meow in awkward situations. more..

Writing
For the girl For the girl

A Poem by Sam