You Will Meet

You Will Meet

A Chapter by Nevah Ann
"

Chapter One

"

 

            Note by the Author: If you read my stories, or talk to me about my stories, you will know three of the four people in this story (With possible guest appearance from some of my others, depending on what the story turns into). The story they are in will be in ( ) After there name and before the brief info about them. All people and ideas are copyrighted to me Tiffanie Vian, in English, don’t try to take any of them; it will get you into a LOT of trouble you don’t want. Please Enjoy the Story!!

 

~ Characters that appear in this story (In ABC Order) and a bit about them ~

 

~ Ace (Where will you go): An Anderbio, his second form is a sky blue Wyvern. Though Ace is only 15, he is a skilled assassin for a human named Kadin.

 

~ Dallas (Essential Fear): An Intangas, which means Shifter of the Wolves.

 

~ Falisha (Life of the Storm): Falisha is a cat shifter. She can take the form of any feline animal, her favorites being a black kitten with white paws, and an all black tiger with white strips.  

 

~ Salem (Life of the Storm): Salem is a witch. He is also a vampire, though he has found a way to only need blood sparingly.

 


            Ace steps out of the alleyway, looking around to either side making sure there was no one around. The night was dark, there wasn’t a star in the sky and if there was, Ace couldn’t see them. “A perfect night to go hunting,” Ace smiles and starts down the street. New town, new people to meet, Ace was sick of listening to Kadin’s rant for the night, so he teleported to a near by town to get away. He pulls out his cell phone, checking for the seventh time to make sure it was turned off. He pockets it again and turns towards a bar, he stops outside of it reading the sign. “Tomanto’s Night Club” Ace tilts his head slightly, “Tomanto? Like… tomato… only with an n?” Ace laughs, “Big round red guy,” he steps into the line, pulling out his wallet to find the one ID that says he’s twenty-one.

            “Next” Ace looks up, “You next kid?” The bouncer says pointing to Ace. Ace looks around then takes the few steps over to him holding up his ID. The bouncer takes it from him and looks it over, then looks Ace over, “You’re not twenty-one, kid.”

            “What does the ID say, sir?”

            “Twenty-two, but you’re not twenty-one”

            “No, I’m twenty-two.”

            “Kid,” the bouncer holds the ID back to Ace, “You’re not twenty-one, you’re not twenty-two. You’re,” he looks Ace over, “eighteen, tops”

            “Ouch,” Ace winces, taking the ID “That’s so mean buddy. I’m a doctor, how can I be a doctor if I’m only eighteen huh?”

            “You’re a doctor huh?” Ace nods, “Alright, Doctor, let’s see you MD ID” Ace winces again, and pulls out his wallet, making sure it’s tilted enough to keep his other IDs unseen from the bouncer, he digs through his wallet, praying that ID, goes with his MD ID. “Next,” the bouncer says, taking a step to one side while Ace looks for his ID. A guy with blonde hair steps forward, holding out his ID to the bouncer, the bouncer looks it over then looks the guy over, he nods handing it back to him, “Go in.” The guy steps forward, elbowing Ace. Ace looks up as the guy looks over at Ace. The guy’s eyes are blue, such a little shade, almost clear looking, a shade you don’t find many places. He tilts his head slightly giving a bit of a smile.

            Hello, young Wyvern. The guy nods at Ace, then walks inside. Ace’s eyes widen in wonder.

            “Do you have your MD ID, doctor?” Ace shakes his head a bit and looks over at the bouncer again.

            “Oh, yeah here,” Ace holds out the ID to the bouncer. The bouncer takes it looking it over, he eyes Ace again. Ace smiles slightly, “Well?”

            “Fine,” He hands the ID back to Ace, “Go in”

            “Thank you,” Ace steps past him, pocketing the ID and his wallet, he walks into the bar, looking around, “I wanted to see the big tomato guy and now...” He skims the crowd looking for the guy with blonde hair. The bar is fairly packed for a Thursday night, but it didn’t look like the guy with blonde hair was anywhere in the bar. Ace walks over to the bar and sits.

            “What can I get for you sir?” The bartender asks, cleaning out a glass.

            “I’m looking for someone, guy blonde hair; light… light blue eyes, almost clear. Just came in before me, you know where he is?”

            The bartenders eyes narrow slightly, “I wouldn’t be getting yourself into his business if I were you kid. He’s trouble”

            “Trouble? How so?”

            “It’s not my place to say kid, but” the bartender leans forward, lowering his voice, “This guy is feared around these parts, rumor has it he has magic powers.”

            Ace tries to act surprised, forgetting how funny some humans can be about people with powers, “Oh yeah? What kind of things can he do?”

            “Magic, they say if you make him mad, he’ll turn to the devil, make the sky fall, heavy rains, thunder, and lightening that he can command.”

            “Does he drink blood and take different shapes to?” Ace asks with a laugh.

            “Don’t joke boy, he hears you talking bad about him, he’ll kill you.”

            “I don’t die easily.” Ace pauses a moment, “If he’s so scary, why do you let him in here?”

            “If I didn’t… well,” The bartender stands fully, “I would rather him happy and in here, then unhappy and outside.” The bartender looks around, like he’s making sure no one heard what they where talking about then looks back at Ace, “What can I get you?”

            “Icey Hell, please”

            “Right away, sir” the bartender walks away.

            Ace laughs, “Make the sky fall, HA!” Ace looks around again, “If he didn’t know what I was… I wouldn’t believe it.” The bartender walks back over, sliding the drink to Ace.

            “Enjoy,”

            “Thanks” Ace takes a sip of it.

            Fifteen is a little young to be drinking, don’t you think?

            Ace looks around, the guy no where in sight, It’s my business what I do and don’t do.

            As it is, would be a shame for the cops to show up and toss you in jail for drinking though. Finding out you have a record, would only make it so much worse.

            And what is my business to you? The voice in his head laughs, Ace shivers looking around again, and putting his hand to his back, checking to make sure there isn’t a knife there, the feeling of having a knife was there… just not the knife.

            My bar, my business

            This is your bar? Then why did you have to be carded? The voice laughs again, and Ace has to down the drink to keep from shivering again, he really doesn’t like that sound.

            The humans only think they run it. The bar is run by me.

            A girl with long black hair sits down by Ace, smiling sweetly at him, “Good evening sir,” She says with a slight purr, “How are you?”

            Ace looks over at her, he smiles a bit, “Good, and you?”

            “Purr-fect” She takes Ace’s hand and kisses it, “I’m Falisha”

            “Ace”

            “A wonderful name, Ace.” She smiles, “What brings you to this part of town Ace?”

            “Just getting away for a bit. You want a drink?”

            “Only a coke please,” she smiles, “Under age”

            “Alright” Ace motions for the bartender and orders a coke and another Icey Hell for himself. The bartender nods and walks to get the two drinks. “So” Ace turns back to Falisha, “How old are you?”

            Falisha smiles sweetly, laying her head on Ace’s shoulder and putting an arm around his stomach, she whispers in his ear, “Fourteen, but don’t tell no one.” She giggles.

            Ace grins, leaning in to whisper into her ear, “I wont.” The bartender comes back, setting two glasses in front of them. Ace looks up at him and nods, “Thank you”

            “No problem” The bartender walks away. Falisha moves away from Ace, slipping his wallet into her pocket. She picks up her drink and takes a sip of it. Ace watches her, a smile on his lips.

            “So how did you get in here if you’re only fourteen?”

            “I used the back door.” Falisha giggles again, setting her coke down, she leans back into Ace, kissing him lightly on the cheek. “I’ll be right back, than maybe you can take me somewhere…” She purrs lightly in his ear, “More private.” She stands. Ace grins, downing the rest of his drink.

            “Alright,” Falisha smiles at him and walks towards the back of the bar. “Bartender,” Ace motions to the bartender reaching for his wallet, “I need the bill please.” The bartender nods and goes to get it. Ace puts his hand in his pocket, looking slightly confused, he checks his other pocket. His eyes narrow slightly, and he stands to check his coat pockets, “That little…” He growls, looking around. The bartender walks back over setting the bill in front of him. Ace looks at him, “The girl, I was just talking to, do you know where she is?”

            “Falisha?”

            “Yeah”

            “She’s probably in back”

            “In back, can you get her?”

            “Get her,” The bartender shuffles his foot again, “Can I ask why… sir?”

            “That little b***h, stole my wallet.” The bartender looks up at him, his eyes widen, he grabs the bill and backs up slowly.

            “The drinks are on the house sir, please… just leave.”

            “What!” Ace growls, taking a step towards the bar, “Look buddy, I don’t know why you fear this girl, but you had better go get her.”

            “Sir that’s…” The bartender looks around, “That’s the… the guy you asked about earlier… That’s his wife, sir.”

            “Wife…” Ace stops a step from the bar, he snarls. You little punk, get out here and fight me. Don’t send your b***h to steal from me. The sky outside darkens and thunder shakes the bar. The bartender jumps, his eyes widening more.

            “Please sir, please leave” Ace snarls again, grabbing the bartender around the neck.

            “Call him out here”

            “Sir, I don’t wish to die.” Lightening fills the sky, lighting up the bar. The bartender jumps screaming. “PLEASE! HE DOESN’T KNOW!! PLEASE”

            Ace’s eye’s narrow, he tosses the bartender aside and stalks towards a door he hopes leads towards the back, “COME OUT HERE YOU COWARD!”

            Coward? I have never been called a coward before. Laughter fills the bar. Ace spins around pulling a knife from his pocket, he looks around. The people in the bar are all under the tables, there eyes wide with fear. This one man can shake up a whole bar. Ace snarls, he didn’t like it.

            Face me, if you are not a coward.

            Lightening fills the sky again the bulbs in the bar shatter; sending sparks flying and putting the bar into darkness. The people scream and start to pray. Ace blinks, turning in a slow circle to look around.

            “You think I fear you, child?” Ace turns. The guy is standing there, dressed in all black, his once blue eyes now a darker shade of black then the night sky. The girl, Falisha, stands a step behind him, a grin on her face.

            “You’re b***h stole from me.” Ace takes a step forward, switching the knife into his other hand, “I want my wallet back” Falisha purrs a bit, stepping to the guy’s side, she runs a hand down his arm, taking his hand. The guy looks over at her; and smiles slightly, then turns back to Ace.

            “You should watch your valuables better, if you don’t want them to be stolen.”

            “You little coward, hide behind your little tricks, and send your b***h to steal for you. I haven’t seen any reason for this bar to fear you.” Ace snarls, moving another step towards him. The guy tilts his head slightly.

            “I must not be trying hard enough,” He grins, and moves his hand slightly, making the three of them appear outside. “I must try harder then.” He laughs, as lightening fills the sky, hitting a tree by Ace. The tree cracks and starts to fall. Ace hisses, glancing at it quickly, before jumping at Falisha. Falisha screams, covering her head with her hands. Ace grabs hold of her arm and pushes her to the ground, rolling to his feet and pulling her next to him. The guy spins around, hissing as Ace puts his knife to her neck.

            Salem!” Falisha’s voice is weak, her eyes wide, she winces as the knife digs into her neck.

            “It wouldn’t be wise to play this way, boy. It will make your death come so much sooner, and so much more painful.” He growls, his eyes flashing.

            “Well now, who fears who here?” Salem snaps his teeth at Ace, taking a step forward.

            “I fear no one, and NEVER a child like you.”

            “We’ll see.” Ace pulls Falisha back a few steps, keeping the knife to her neck.

            Salem” She whimpers softly, “I don’t want to die Salem.”

             Ace tightens his grip, “Come on Salem, your wife doesn’t want to die” Salem growls at Ace, moving forward another step, lightening fills the sky again.

            “Let her go,” He snaps his teeth again, “You will die slowly, child, if you don’t let her go now.”

            “Will I?” Ace pulls Falisha backward again, taking a few steps towards the street. “Stay there, coward. I have to have a ‘talk’ with your wife here.” Salem hisses. Falisha winces, she glances over at an alleyway. Her eyes widen slightly. Ace pulls Falisha into the street, glancing at the on coming traffic. “Here isn’t a good place.” Ace gives a half bow, and then disappears, bringing Falisha with him.

 

            Dallas jumps off the side of the wall, landing in a crouch. He looks around then stands slowly. He walks down the street, pulling the hood of his jacket over his eyes. “Where did he go?” Thunder drowns out the answer.

            “Find him” Dallas walks a bit faster, dropping his head as if against the cold rain. The cops run out from the side of the building looking around the crowded street. “He couldn’t have gone far.” Dallas turns a corner. He glances up at the bar, Tomanto. He glances around and steps into the line to get in. Lightening fills the sky and Dallas looks up at it. A scream comes from inside the bar. The bouncer looks at the door.

            “Ok, bar’s closed.” The bouncer turns back to the line, “Sorry, there’s a bar down the road from here, good place. Go there.” Dallas steps forward making his way to the front of the line.

            The cops turn the corner, “Search the line, maybe he’s in there.” They start pulling people from the line. Lightening fills the sky again, and screams can be heard from inside. The cops look at the bar and start to move towards it. The people in the line start to run. Dallas, glances at the cops, then moves into a group of screaming people and follow them out. Dallas turns into an alleyway, and leans against it, watching the cops run into the bar. He smiles slightly, and goes to walk back into the street when three people appear in the road. Dallas stops, taking a step back; he tilts his head a bit. A guy with blonde hair, he’s with a girl, and a kid with red and blue hair, odd. Dallas can’t hear what they are saying, but he watches the kid jump the girl and pull her to him, putting a knife to her neck. The blonde turns towards them. Dallas moves back a step the girl and the kid would be able to see him if they looked over.  Dallas waits a few seconds before taking a step back over to see if they were gone yet. He catches the girl’s eyes.

            Help me! The sweet voice of the girl fills his head. Dallas blinks, and the kid and the girl are gone. The blonde howls, lightening filling the sky and hitting the light poles, shatter bulbs down the street. He howls again and spins around as if to storm down the street, he stops spotting Dallas. His black eyes flash.

            “You” He starts towards Dallas, “What did you see?” Dallas takes a step back, moving his feet slightly. The blonde stops in front of him snarling, lightening hits the ground inches from Dallas’s back, Dallas doesn’t move, he waits. “What did you see?” Dallas blinks, tilting his head like he doesn’t understand. The blonde growls, punching Dallas hard in the stomach. Dallas takes a step back, moving with the blow. He plants his feet behind him, then turns slightly punching the blonde in the side. His eyes widen in shock. He snarls, grabbing Dallas around the neck and picking him up. “You will die.”

            “No, you will.” Dallas’s voice is soft, but isn’t filled with fear. He howls, taking the form of a black wolf. The blonde lets go of his neck, moving back a step. Dallas bites into his arm before he can fall to the ground, he pushes his back paws into the blonde’s stomach pushing him to the ground and landing on top of him. The blonde screams, lightening hitting behind them, Dallas bites down harder, snapping bone. Salem hisses at Dallas.

            “Get off me” he pushes Dallas backwards putting him into the wall. Salem gets to his feet, he snarls, “What did you see?” Dallas gets to his feet, shaking off dirt, he takes human form. Salem snarls again stepping towards Dallas, lightening filling the sky. “Answer me!”

            Dallas tilts his head a bit, “Are you afraid of what I’ve seen?”

            “I’ll kill you”

            “Such threats from someone who is not threatening” Salem howls lightening strikes behind Dallas, Salem jumps at him. A white wolf jumps Salem from the side, snarling and snapping at him. Surprise flashes though Dallas’s eyes. Then he smiles slightly. “Witch, my friend Dion” Salem hisses as Dion bites down into his broken arm. “Sorry, he does have a temper” Dallas walks over to them “Dion, let him up” Dion drops Salem’s arm and moves back. Dallas crosses his arms, “Well?” Salem stands his eyes flashing once more. Dallas looks at Dion, “Come on” Dion takes human form, his eyes blue, his hair black. Dallas turns and walks down the street. Dion follows.

 

            Ace chains Falisha’s arm to the wall stepping back when he’s done. Falisha whimpers. “Where’s my wallet girly?”

            “Leave me alone”

            “Answer me and I will”

            Salem will come for me”

            “Good, I want him to”

            “He’ll kill you”

            “I don’t die easily” Ace jumps and pulls a phone from his pocket. He eyes the number, hissing softly, “One moment please” Falisha tilts her head a bit, she didn’t hear a phone ring. Ace hits a button on the phone and puts it to his ear. “Hello” Falisha works on the chain watching his expression change. “I’m busy” He starts to pace. “No,” he stops, “Damn it Kadin, I’m busy right now.” Falisha pulls one of her hands free, she grins working on the other. Ace glances at her, his eyes narrow. “Now isn’t the time Kadin, my hostage is running away.” He takes a step towards Falisha just as she pulls her other hand free. She moves away from Ace, quickly looking for an exit. “Fine.” Ace clicks the phone off and pockets it. “Where do you think you’re going kid?” Falisha backs up

            “Away”

            “Away where? The only way out is to teleport and well. There’s a block on the house. Only I can teleport out.” He pauses, “or in, in case you were hoping Salem would show up.” Falisha eyes him, she whimpers.

            “Please, just let me go.”

            “You stole my wallet”

            “I’ll give it back, here” she puts her hand in her pocket and pulls out his wallet, she holds it out to him. “Here” Ace takes it from her, “Let me go, please” Ace opens it, checking to see if everything is still in it, before he pockets it. “Now will you let me go?”

            “What lesson does that teach you?” Ace asks, leaning against the wall.

            “Please,” she whimpers. Ace glances around

            “Some one’s here”

            “Didn’t you say…” Ace nods pulling a knife from his pocket.

            “I did” He moves towards the door. Falisha whimpers backing behind Ace.

            “How did they get in?” Ace glances back at her.

            “If I knew-“

            “You wouldn’t have the knife.” Ace nods walking into the other room, Falisha at his back. Ace looks around the room.

            “I don’t see anyone.” His eyes narrow slightly, “but I did… I sense them.” Falisha whimpers again and Ace glances back at her. “Shh.” He looks back growling when he sees the guy standing in front of him. “Who are you? How did you get in here?” The guy tilts his head slightly, he looks at Falisha. Falisha glances at him, it was the guy from the alley. Ace takes a step towards him, “Well?”

            “You called for help?

            “What?” Ace stops confused, he shakes his head.

            “Yes” Falisha says softly, dropping her eyes. Ace looks at her

            “Wait, back up. You called him?”

            Falisha nods, “He was in the alley.”

            “Still doesn’t answer my questions.” He looks back at the guy, “Who are you? And How did you get in my house?”

            “Do you need help?” his eyes never leave Falisha. Falisha nods. “Come then.” He puts his hand out to her, she takes it.

            “Wait!” Ace snarls stepping closer to the guy, “Explain yourself.” The guy finally looks at Ace.

            “I answer to no one, child.” He pushes Ace aside and pulls Falisha to him. He gives a half bow and makes them disappear.

 

            Falisha follows the guy up a flight of stairs. “Thank you for your help.”

            “Mm hm”

            “I should get back to Salem” He stops at the top of the stairs and pulls a key from his pocket, he unlocks the door and pushes it open.

            “I’ll take you home tomorrow.”

            “Well… ok” He walks into the room and turns on the lights. Falisha follows him inside looking around the room. The room is painted black, and the carpet is a black color as well. The couch is white almost like it’s new, never been used. There’s a TV in one corner and a chair. Dallas tosses his keys onto a table and closes the front door. “It’s…” she looks back at him “dark”

            He glances at her, then looks around the room. “Someone’s here” Falisha jumps, moving behind him. He looks back at her “Friend” He starts towards a closed door.

            “Friend?”

            “Yeah, DION” The door opens and a black hair guy steps out

            “Yeah Dallas?”

            “Dion, Falisha, Falisha, Dion”

            “Hey” Falisha backs up a bit

            “Hi…” She looks down

            “Dion, are you staying tonight?”

            “Yeah”

            “Alright. Do you mind letting Falisha use the room?”

            “Not a problem”

            “Thanks” Dallas looks at Falisha. “You hungry?”

            Falisha nods slightly, “A little”

            “Let’s get you something to eat then” he walks toward the kitchen and Falisha follows him.



© 2008 Nevah Ann


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on February 25, 2008


Author

Nevah Ann
Nevah Ann

MI



About
I'm BACK!! .... I know... I've been gone for AWHILE.... Writer's Block hit HARD... but I think I've pulled over that one. :) I've been writting as long as I can remember. I have changed what I wri.. more..

Writing